What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Maybe it's just me who finds this annoying, but I absolutely HATE it when some rando has the audacity to ask me "Are you and (insert guy friend I'm with) dating?" Like:

1. Why are you asking a complete stranger this question? Don't you have anything better to do? and
2. Does it matter?

What irks me even more is when I say this, they act like THEY'RE the ones that should be offended. Like, you're the one who just asked me a private question? Why are YOU upset? I literally don't have to tell you anything. Bruh.

And, maybe I'm kinda evilizing them here, but when I do have the patience to clarify that, no, we're definitely NOT dating, we're just good friends, they immediately jump to "So you guys are siblings then?" and this question sounds so off to me because, like, just because we "look the same" (for context, me and my guy friend are both Asian, and so when people see us together, they either assume we're dating, siblings, or cousins, hence why the question sounds so off to me. They always justify it's because we "look the same" or have the same features, when we really don't share anything at all, but it kinda has some sort of racist sort of logic - the stereotype that all Asians look the same - behind it, or maybe they really do just believe that we could be siblings. Let me know what y'all think) doesn't mean we're siblings. And, if you assumed we were dating before, what makes you think siblings is the next best answer? Kinda creepy in my opinion.

Sorry for the rant! Just something I REALLY wanted to get off my chest.

Last edited:

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
And from my parents:
Have you been eating?
What did you eat today?
Is that all your eating?
What is your weight?
Have you been restricting?
Did you talk to *therapist's name* about this?
Do you need to go inpatient?
Relatable - I'm an anorexia survivor

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
It's not a singular question but a lot of people will say things questioning my age.
What year are you in school?
Oh you just graduated, what college are you going to?
You're graduating high school or college?

To clarify I'm 22 and already graduated college.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
"you don't talk much, do you?" "why are you so quiet?" "you don't laugh/smile a lot, huh?" - basically everybody i've ever worked w

um, actually. i do talk and laugh/smile - and quite a lot, actually. i just don't like you specifically. we work together, we're not friends.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
1. “How old are you?” (I don’t asked this regularly thank god, but from time to time))
2. “Why don’t you smile?/why are you looking at me like that?” (I don’t asked this regularly thank god, but from time to time)
3. “Where are you from?” (for some reason I get asked this a lot recently and it’s annoying now)

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
1. “How old are you?” (I don’t asked this regularly thank god, but from time to time))
2. “Why don’t you smile?/why are you looking at me like that?” (I don’t asked this regularly thank god, but from time to time)
3. “Where are you from?” (for some reason I get asked this a lot recently and it’s annoying now)
“Why are you so quiet?”
“What are you gonna have for dinner?”
“do you like/hate me?”

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
"are u male or female?"
just yesterday 5 people asked me this
and it started to be kinda annoying

there are more annoying questions i get asked but this is the most frequent one ig

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
1. Are u a boy or girl? If I haven’t told you, you don’t need to know
2. How old are you? Why do u need to know bro
3. Why are you so skinny? Ask my metabolism
4. Where are you from? Earth
5. Why don’t you talk / smile much? Bc I don’t have to