What Are Your Favorite Video Games?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Stamp On It
JiU
Nicole
Eunjung
Illusion of Gaia.
Balloon Fight.
Gain Ground.
Missile Command.
Chrono Trigger.
The King of Fighters '95.
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.
Virtual Pro Wrestling 2: Ōdō Keishō.

wonsta

Band Manager
UOTM
Credits
✧ Silly’last ✧
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Aurora
Mondoongie
little big planet, gta, roblox, minecraft and that’s pretty much it
i prefer watching people play video games (usually)

kalamabul1055

Kpop Amateur
Website
kwork.com
Credits
I had a bit of a mixed experience with Spider-Man because of how upgrades were linked to collectibles and related tasks. I can see the reasoning behind connecting the storyline and city exploration, but I found it frustrating that I couldn't move on from a district until I'd completed all the photographing, fighting, and item-finding. It felt like a significant portion of the game was centered around collecting things at that point.
The Mixed Appeal of Spider-Man's Collectible-Linked Upgrades

In the vibrant and dynamic world of Spider-Man, swinging through the iconic streets of New York City and battling notorious villains is an exhilarating experience. However, for some players, the web-slinging adventure took an unexpected turn with the integration of upgrades tied to collectibles and related tasks. This aspect of the game, while aiming to enrich the overall experience, left a portion of the player base with a mixed bag of emotions.

osamaabdelstar

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Genshin impact, Honkai star rail, Nu:carnival (STFU), MOAM games, mostly Moblie legends.
My favorite game is poker. It is a very fun game and I can play it online with my friends. My father is the one who taught me this game since I was twelve years old. Poker was originally played with 20 cards. The 52 card deck came about so that more people could play.

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin

Thunderclap8844

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Third person action-adventure games like ~~
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto
Assassin's Creed
The Last of Us

Fighting games ~~
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Tekken

Damynoako

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Totally get what you mean about Spider-Man – the collectibles and tasks can be a bit overwhelming. I prefer games with a smoother flow too

Damynoako

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Totally get what you mean about Spider-Man – the collectibles and tasks can be a bit overwhelming. I prefer games with a smoother flow too
By the way, have you ever taken a break from the intense gaming scene and tried bingo games online? They're surprisingly relaxing and a nice change of pace!

PeatearIss

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Your gaming tastes align with some classics! Minecraft's boundless creativity, the thrill of the GTA series, and the immersive world of Skyrim offer endless entertainment. Personally, I've lost track of time building in Minecraft and exploring every nook and cranny of Skyrim.
If you're ever looking to broaden your gaming horizons, Dota 2 could be worth a try. https://boosteria.org/dota2-boosting/prices provides professional boosting services tailored to enhance your skills and climb the ranks in Dota 2. It's a fantastic opportunity to dive into the competitive gaming scene and experience new challenges!

Binxx

Face of The Group
Credits
Birthday Cake
✧ Awesome Kim Taehyung ✧
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
call of duty
Fortnite (even tho ive been called a noob tho ive been playing for over a year)

GenesisMoreno

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Story-driven games with choices? It's like being the director of your own adventure! I see you've played a ton of amazing titles like Resident Evil 2 & 3 remakes, Until Dawn, Detroit Become Human, and more. I've gotta say, The Last of Us hit me right in the feels, and Days Gone kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

GenesisMoreno

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Story-driven games with choices? It's like being the director of your own adventure! I see you've played a ton of amazing titles like Resident Evil 2 & 3 remakes, Until Dawn, Detroit Become Human, and more. I've gotta say, The Last of Us hit me right in the feels, and Days Gone kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
If you're into leveling up your gaming experience even more, I recently stumbled upon this cool site https://boosteria.org that helps with game ranking. Might be worth checking out if you're looking to take your skills to the next level!