what are some good websites to buy albums? ☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
For me I look for stores in my country (my country doesn't have albums selling in many places yet) but other than that I buy my big 3 and bighit albums from their online stores. But yeah I recommend national stores and their offical online stores if they have them.
the cheapest I found when it comes to shipping is Ktwon4u.com I'm doing a giveaway on my twitter for X1's album and I need to get 12 copies, 11 for winners 1 for myself. It's much cheaper then any other online store for shipping or the closets stores in both Florida and Georgia. They change the prices to like $20 and then charge you extra for shipping. I'm not doing that when the albums are like $11 and shipping is $10 per album. Save your money. BTdubs anyone that wants to join the give away, check my twitter @cntrlseungwoo for the pinned tweet.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Since in my country side we almost don't have much kpop album, or it's overpriced, I use amazon marketplace for korean reseller, or MUSICA (they are in Paris) which is a better way to have folded poster and their price are good too. I can also economize on the shipping price, but I need to group command and wait longer.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
The first time I ordered two albums on YesAsia, the prices are really low and the shipping is free if you spend more than like 38€. But they ship from China via ordinary mail without letting you know the tracking code, so it may take you up to over one month to get the albums delivered.
Take this as another recommendation for YesAsia. :)

D

Dremes

I use Amazon and Kpoptown, Kpoptown sells them really cheap.

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
If you are ever interested in buying signed albums you can actually purchase them from mnets website, I just recently bought a VeriVery Face you album signed by all members. It is a bit expensive which should be expected since they are signed and shipping does take a bit since they have to get them signed by the idols but it's so cool to own a album that is signed so I highly recommend getting one someday when one comes out for a group you adore!

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
If you are ever interested in buying signed albums you can actually purchase them from mnets website, I just recently bought a VeriVery Face you album signed by all members. It is a bit expensive which should be expected since they are signed and shipping does take a bit since they have to get them signed by the idols but it's so cool to own a album that is signed so I highly recommend getting one someday when one comes out for a group you adore!
No where near as expensive as getting it signed by ebay lol

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I normally buy stuff through local resellers, but from what I know they buy them from Ktown4U.com, Withdrama.co.kr, and of course MyMusicTaste. Because of covid however the album can be delayed and shipped in a month or two depending on the flight status.

There are plenty of others, but I never tried them