what are some good websites to buy albums? ☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i'm curious, where do you guys buy your albums? do you order them or do you buy them from a store in real life? do you guys know any websites where you can buy albums for low prices and low shipping? i usually order them from amazon but i just wanna know if there are better websites;;

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
i always buy from amazon if i’m buying one album and choice music LA if i’m buying more than one!!! also, if a seller on ebay will send the album w a tracking number, i’ve found that they’re reliable then too ^^ n they’re usually a few dollars cheaper on there too

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i always buy from amazon if i’m buying one album and choice music LA if i’m buying more than one!!! also, if a seller on ebay will send the album w a tracking number, i’ve found that they’re reliable then too ^^ n they’re usually a few dollars cheaper on there too

aaaa okay, thank you!! ☺💓

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
The first time I ordered two albums on YesAsia, the prices are really low and the shipping is free if you spend more than like 38€. But they ship from China via ordinary mail without letting you know the tracking code, so it may take you up to over one month to get the albums delivered.
Since I live in Italy for me it's easier buying on Mondadori Store, because I can get my albums for free using the money in my Culture Bonus gifted by the government to us born in 2000. But I still usually take a look on many different websites so I can choose the most convenient one.

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
The first time I ordered two albums on YesAsia, the prices are really low and the shipping is free if you spend more than like 38€. But they ship from China via ordinary mail without letting you know the tracking code, so it may take you up to over one month to get the albums delivered.
Since I live in Italy for me it's easier buying on Mondadori Store, because I can get my albums for free using the money in my Culture Bonus gifted by the government to us born in 2000. But I still usually take a look on many different websites so I can choose the most convenient one.

thank you!! i'll check those stores out ☺

elbeppi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Eunseo
Soobin
Dawon
Luda
I really recommend YesAsia since they have a lot of stuff, not only Korean but also Chinese and Japanese.
But I'm afraid that probably Mondadori is only available in Italy.

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
My sisters and I usually buy from KTown4U because we're in Africa and have limited options 😂 The albums are pretty reasonably priced, but the shipping is like the same amount as the albums themselves which sucks! So we don't buy nearly as many as we would like 😒

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
YouTube (meaning I download the songs to my phone since I’m broke and can’t afford albums)
Actually same, like prices for albums in polish currency are so high and shipping is even more expensive that I just download the songs and hope for the best 😆

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Actually same, like prices for albums in polish currency are so high and shipping is even more expensive that I just download the songs and hope for the best 😆
Lol yeah. Hopefully one day I can obtain some physical albums(mainly for the photocards and the book)but for now I’ll just stick to YouTube lol

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Typically I buy from eBay, amazon, or the store that’s like half an hour from my house

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
amazon mainly because i ask for amazon gift cards for my bday and christmas so i just use those though i actually bought some at a store like twice but that was an experience

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Well in real life I can't buy an album because they don't sell kpop albums here.

I buy albums on kpopmart. And I only buy Japanese versions on kpoptown because kpopmart don't have Japanese albums.
I had trouble in the past with kpoptown (I got wrong albums once, and I paid for the fastest shipping, but my albums arrived even later than with normal shipping). But I have never had any problems with kpopmart. So I reccomend kpopmart.

Mumi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dohyun
Dongpyo
For me I look for stores in my country (my country doesn't have albums selling in many places yet) but other than that I buy my big 3 and bighit albums from their online stores. But yeah I recommend national stores and their offical online stores if they have them.