What anime do you watch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sayaka Miki

くだらない 口に貼りついたブラフさきっと夢の右側はジョーカー
Credits
User Title Change
i watched 600+ anime so i cannot list them all here since it will be too long
Kakeguri
Another
Tokyo ghoul
Your lie in april
Angel beat
Neon genesis Evangeline
Madoka magica
Bungao stray dogs
and many more
This is my anime list @saskeonepiece

margaret24

Kpop Amateur
Credits
My favorite one is fruit basket, it's an old anime but I think you can always find there something to learn. I also watched an anime colorful, it's a very cute and kind anime. I watch anime and read manga for two years already, it's like my hobby. I like to come home after school and read the manga or watch anime, this helps me to relax. I have a lot of interesting and cute things like a 3D mouse pad with anime characters, cups, and even a pillow that has become my favorite pillow because it's a pillow with anime characters from Fruit basket.

Last edited:

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
My favorite one is fruit basket, it's an old anime but I think you can always find there something to learn. I also watched an anime colorful, it's a very cute and kind anime. I watch anime and read manga for two years already, it's like my hobby. I like to come home after school and read the manga or watch anime, this helps me to relax. I have a lot of interesting and cute things like a 3D mouse pad with anime characters, cups, and even a pillow that has become my favorite pillow because it's a pillow with anime characters from Fruit basket.
fruit basket both the old one and new one is really good

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
in general i've seen my fair share of anime (over 150 according to my list); rn im not really watching anything in particular... i saw the given movie a couple weeks ago, and the first episode of kiki ni todoke (instantly fell in love with it).

i've been wanting to rewatch some old favorites and start chipping at my plan to watch list, i just can't seem find the attention span to devote to it 😔

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
in general i've seen my fair share of anime (over 150 according to my list); rn im not really watching anything in particular... i saw the given movie a couple weeks ago, and the first episode of kiki ni todoke (instantly fell in love with it).

i've been wanting to rewatch some old favorites and start chipping at my plan to watch list, i just can't seem find the attention span to devote to it 😔
me ha weak *watched over 600*

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
I am watching sao season 2 Imma skip the last episode thou