What anime do you watch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chim min

Kpop Stan
Shinwon
Onda
haikyuu is so good! who's your favorite character?

Aliana

๐“ต๐‘’ลฆ เน“๏ฝ… ๅƒ๐‹าฏ
Author
Website
imdumbb.carrd.co
Heart Cookies
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Sunoo
Vivi
I watch My hero academia(finished), Black clover(watched latest episode), Sao(hulu is a bich ok)
Im reading the manga to Haikyu!! also

i've watched a lot... I could copy and paste the whole list here but i'll list a few.

Naruto is my all time fav

top fav after that
sao, world trigger, food wars, saiki k

other ones i've seen
goblin slayer, kakegurui, angel beats, nanbaka, assassination classroom, tokyo ghoul, no game no life, highschool prodigies have it easy even in another world- those are some that i can list off the top of my head

loonatheworld !

Band Leader
Flower Vase
Karina
Seoryoung
Jeewon
i've watched a lot... I could copy and paste the whole list here but i'll list a few.

Naruto is my all time fav

top fav after that
sao, world trigger, food wars, saiki k

other ones i've seen
goblin slayer, kakegurui, angel beats, nanbaka, assassination classroom, tokyo ghoul, no game no life, highschool prodigies have it easy even in another world- those are some that i can list off the top of my head
My all time favorite is also Naruto but that is the only anime I seen on your list ๐Ÿ˜‚

My all time favorite is also Naruto but that is the only anime I seen on your list ๐Ÿ˜‚
heh yeah, most of the animes i've watched aren't super popular or well known like haikyuu, one piece or demon slayer