Wanting To Go To Korea

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I want to travel all over the world, so Korea is one of the places I’d like to visit. I seriously doubt I’d meet an idol so it’s kinda pointless to go for that reason.

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
A lot of K-Pop fans I know want to go to Korea in hopes of meeting their idol. Some other ones I see, mostly on Insta, are delulu koreaboos that badly want to be Korean, or others who want to have Korean boyfriends, girlfriends, or babies, only because they're KOREAN. I have no problem with what people do but I feel like you should respect the Korean culure (learning the language, respecting Koreans and their culture, etc...), and not liking someone just because they're Korean. Tbh, I feel like you really wouldn't see a K-Pop idol walking down the street, (often or even once) or meet Suga in a convenience store. Anyways, if you want to go to Korea, I feel like you should respect the culture, even if it's for vacation, or living there. If you want to live there, I feel like you should start learning the language, since it'a hard to communicate without knowing the language ahaha! Sorry for ranting! Comment what you think!~~~
Yes, I totally agree with you on that. I want to go to Korea, but that’s not the reason. For me, I want to go somewhere different and out of the U.S. My friend and I actually want to live there, we have plans and everything. I’ve been learning Korean and Mandarin, I really like it. It will be a new experience for me. My friend knows more Korean, tbh. I’m working on it.😅❤️

H

huesjoon

I honestly want to visit korea for their food & learn more about the language & culture.​

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
A lot of K-Pop fans I know want to go to Korea in hopes of meeting their idol. Some other ones I see, mostly on Insta, are delulu koreaboos that badly want to be Korean, or others who want to have Korean boyfriends, girlfriends, or babies, only because they're KOREAN. I have no problem with what people do but I feel like you should respect the Korean culure (learning the language, respecting Koreans and their culture, etc...), and not liking someone just because they're Korean. Tbh, I feel like you really wouldn't see a K-Pop idol walking down the street, (often or even once) or meet Suga in a convenience store. Anyways, if you want to go to Korea, I feel like you should respect the culture, even if it's for vacation, or living there. If you want to live there, I feel like you should start learning the language, since it'a hard to communicate without knowing the language ahaha! Sorry for ranting! Comment what you think!~~~
i wonder why ppl only want to go to south korea just bc of the idol groups?? if youre going, at least respect the country/culture/people/etc. i personally want to go bc im going into music industry management and what better way than to go to s.k. and see their entertainment companies
and for anyone learning the language, you go mate! grammar is hard but its fun to learn a new language :)
and dont be picky with the food, try everything.
but if you're going to south korea, at least open up the possibility to visit other countries too, bc these cultures deserve attention and recognition just as much ;)

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
I have actually been thinking about going to a korean university to participate in a language program for a few months.
It is a very vague plan right now but I think I would really enjoy getting out of my monotone home town and see something of the world!
Sure, I would probably try and attend a concert or two but honestly the culture itself is what fascinates me the most!

I also love the food A LOT... 😂

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
I want to go to Korea but I also want to go all over the world, it has nothing to do for me with possibly meeting an idol, and I feel like anyone going there just for that will end up leaving the country very disappointed.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I wanna travel the world one day and Korea is a part of it (i hope lol)

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
I've always been interested in cultures and languages in general. Especially cause i'm African and want to experience what others have to offer. So one of my goals in life is to learn languages like Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese etc and i already am decent at French since i took it for IGCSE and of course English that's like my First language but isn't.

Honestly music has always been a big part of my life and there's something about K-Pop that got me hooked and pushed me to learn the language and culture. Meeting the idols who influenced this would be a bonus but just knowing the language itself just feels like i've accomplished something big.

~angelix~

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Lee Know
Yeosang
Kim Woojin
Hongjoong
I want to visit mainly because of their culture. it's a beautiful country and there is so much to do. I love learning about different cultures and would like to in addition visit other places like Paris, new york, japan, London, etc. (also the food looks and is amazing)

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
i wanna go to korea just because its korea, i mean i love the food and culture, plus i really wanted to visit it before kpop and still want to. (also because ive been to japan so many times i want to try a new country)

Chaerish_xx

🎀ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢᴢ🎀
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
I would love to vistit my country one day! It's hard to ever know what's it like to be at your national country! I'm half Half but never been to Korea..I would love to also meet IZ*ONE but that day will never happen...Hoepfully I get the chance before 2021! YIKES! :ROFLMAO:

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I would love to vistit my country one day! It's hard to ever know what's it like to be at your national country! I'm half Half but never been to Korea..I would love to also meet IZ*ONE but that day will never happen...Hoepfully I get the chance before 2021! YIKES! :ROFLMAO:
That's the way it was with my cousin! She's half but had never been to Korea at all growing up. She finally went when she was in college for study abroad and started learning the language. Now she constantly wants to travel over there and see her family. I really want to go over there one day with her. Its like my dream.

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I really want to go to Korea to visit the attractions and the food. Korea is really nice.

array

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Dino
Gahyeon
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
It's always been my goal to travel the world and eventually settle down in whichever country I like the most lol. I think many countries have a lot of charm to them and I'd love to visit countries all over the world. My number one country I want to visit is Iceland, but Korea's pretty high up there too. It would be cool to try the food and fashion, speak the language, and get to know more about the culture.