Wanting To Go To Korea

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
Have you already fully learned Hiragana?
i'm still leaning it. like i know, but i get some wrong sometimes if that makes sense. i said it was going good bc i am already doing better than korean because it took me 2 months to learn hangul :0

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
i'm still leaning it. like i know, but i get some wrong sometimes if that makes sense. i said it was going good bc i am already doing better than korean because it took me 2 months to learn hangul :0
wait really?? I learned hangeul in like a week-
Good job, though!!
Once you learn Hiragana, you can learn Katakana, and then eventually work on Kanji.
I have a recommendation to help you learn Hiragana and Katakana, by the way! It's an app. (Write It! Japanese) It helped me a lot

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
wait really?? I learned hangeul in like a week-
Good job, though!!
Once you learn Hiragana, you can learn Katakana, and then eventually work on Kanji.
I have a recommendation to help you learn Hiragana and Katakana, by the way! It's an app. (Write It! Japanese) It helped me a lot
i'll have to try it ty <3

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I actually Lived In Korea And Thailand For 6 years combined of the Two and I'm going to say it now. A lot of Koreans Are in poverty(I wasn't but that don't matter) But if you know the area and you got a lot of information. Then It would be Amazing. Korea Is very beautiful You just got to know the area. I have a lot of information about the best things in Korea if anyone would like me to tell them.

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I actually Lived In Korea And Thailand For 6 years combined of the Two and I'm going to say it now. A lot of Koreans Are in poverty(I wasn't but that don't matter) But if you know the area and you got a lot of information. Then It would be Amazing. Korea Is very beautiful You just got to know the area. I have a lot of information about the best things in Korea if anyone would like me to tell them.
Yes.

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
I lived in Korea for 11 years, because my dad is Korean^^ the culture is very beautiful... But we should always respect them not just for kpop but for the culture itself... <3

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I lived in Korea for 11 years, because my dad is Korean^^ the culture is very beautiful... But we should always respect them not just for kpop but for the culture itself... <3
Absolutely ^-^
I love Korean culture and think it's super interesting-

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
I AGREE 1000% I’m planning to go to Korea for college if I learn the language (we love to plan ahead of time LMAO) not just because of the idols- I want to learn the language and more about the culture, also for the beauty- Japan and Korea are probably my top 2 places I want to visit
but I also agree with the 2nd part, you should be respectful wherever you go to anyones culture- it’s shitty if you aren’t KDHFDJ

joeanderson1952

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Tell me how I can get details about the online visa application for korea from Pakistan.

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I agree... As much as I joke about how cool it would be to date one of my biases, we all know that ain't gonna happen. Too unrealistic... I still would love to go on vacation to Korea, or Japan, to see the sights, dive in headfirst to Korean culture and make a few friends. Of course, there's always gonna be that 1% in the very back of my brain that gets its hopes up too high and starts wondering... "What if you met a kpop idol?" "What if you got scouted off the streets like some of your favs?" and etc though...