VICTON will be making a comeback!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
After about one year and five months, VICTON is currently preparing to make a comeback on November 4. But they will have six members because after “Produce X 101,” Han SeungWoo is currently promoting with X1.
Play M Entertainment has said, “We will release details about the album and promotions in the future. VICTON will return with an upgrade. The members are busy with comeback preparations, so please anticipate it.”

Get ready !

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I'm sad that Seungwoo can't debute with them (specially with all the situation going down with X1) but I hope the rest of the boys get more recognition through this comeback!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I just wish Seungwoo was able to be apart of it but I know he’s stuck with X1 for a while 😔
I know, now Victon will not have a leader for a while until he comes back after 2.5 years of being in X1
Yup I know exactly what you mean - but I know he will be supporting them 100% and will be their #1 fan while he's away! :D
you’re exactly right! 😊

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I know, now Victon will not have a leader for a while until he comes back after 2.5 years of being in X1

you’re exactly right! 😊
Yes, and even though they won't have their 'leader' for a while, I'm completely sure that they're doing ok and other members are stepping up to the task :D

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
By other members you mean Seungsik lmao he’s got to play mom and dad to five kids 😂😂😂
That's exactly who I was talking about :ROFLMAO: I felt bad singling him out though when they're probably all contributing in their own ways, which is why I tried to be diplomatic :D