Unsolved Mysteries/ Theories

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
i'm still intrigued by the case of the lost colony of roanoke. they lost contact with england, and when they sent ppl over to check it out, everybody was gone. it was like they had just disappeared. to this day, nobody knows where they went. there's no remains, no grave sites, nothing. they're just gone.
Ohhh now this one is really interesting because of that map they found with a weird symbol written in invisible ink. Also they did say that they found some natives with European blood or something like that.

I do believe they just got along with that natives on the island and lived together or something along those lines...but idk imma need to research a little more about it

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
Some interesting but dark cases:
-Sylvia Likens
-Elisabeth Fritzl
-The Black Dahlia (unsolved)
-Martha Moxley (sorta solved sorta unsolved)
-Johnny Gosch (unsolved)
-West Mesa Bone Collector (unsolved)
oof Sylvia's case was so sad and just so wrong. I remember reading about it and doing some research and it was so gross and inhumane what they did to her. I was glad the cop actually listened to the little sis and got her out of there to expose that messed up family.

The Black Dahlia is actually my favorite unsolved case that's kinda sorta associated with the Stanley Hotel. My other one is Elisa Lam. Its how I found out about The Night Stalker aka Richard Ramirez.

I have this weird fascination with dead bodies, serial killers, true crime, and the paranormal so I know a few cases. Does anyone know about the murder that happened in 1046?? Its one of my favorite unsolved cases...also the boy in the box

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
this is a local case (it happened in the next town over so um) but
the case of jessica heeringa
she was abducted on april 26, 2013, and literally nobody knows where she/her body is. police don't even know if she's dead or alive. and the only way the police found the man who abducted him is because he murdered another girl, but never said where jessica was. really freaks me out bc it was so close to me ://

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
(tw *******)
there's also the heaven's gate cult. bunch of freaks imo, their leader just pulled a ton of bs to keep them in the cult and forcing them to listen to their friends off themselves to "ascend" is so messed up

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
(tw *******)
there's also the heaven's gate cult. bunch of freaks imo, their leader just pulled a ton of bs to keep them in the cult and forcing them to listen to their friends off themselves to "ascend" is so messed up
cults make no sense - till you're in one. my dad and stepmom are in a cult (not an official cult, but if i were to describe it, you'd see what i mean) and i got swept up in it. i'm currently in the deconstructing process, and i don't believe any of it. but at the time, i honestly believed it and tried my best to be good at it.

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
cults make no sense - till you're in one. my dad and stepmom are in a cult (not an official cult, but if i were to describe it, you'd see what i mean) and i got swept up in it. i'm currently in the deconstructing process, and i don't believe any of it. but at the time, i honestly believed it and tried my best to be good at it.
i get that, i bet it's p tough when ur either born into it or it's the only thing u feel like u can believe. i blame the leaders of cults more than the followers tbh, esp for the heaven's gate cult bc the person that started it knew everything he said was a bunch of bs, but he still continued to lead thousands to ******* :/

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i get that, i bet it's p tough when ur either born into it or it's the only thing u feel like u can believe. i blame the leaders of cults more than the followers tbh, esp for the heaven's gate cult bc the person that started it knew everything he said was a bunch of bs, but he still continued to lead thousands to ******* :/
yeah, it's tough. esp when it's the ppl in charge of you. you have 2 choices - follow the cult or face consequences (usually abusive)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
This is local, and it's a really sad case to me.
Xavier Harrelson. He was 11, and went missing back in May- No leads, nothing- Nobody had any idea where he went.. They finally found a body about two weeks ago... But it hasn't been identified because it's so decomposed, you know- out in the heat of the summer. They say the clothing is similar to what he wore when he went missing. It's been two weeks and no answers on whether it's him or not. I really hope it is, so his family can get some closure.

Last edited:

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
This is local, and it's a really sad case to me.
Xavier Harrelson. He was 11, and went missing back in May- No leads, nothing- Nobody had any idea where he went.. They finally found a body about two weeks ago... But it hasn't been identified because it's so decomposed, you know- out in the heat of the summer. They say the clothing is similar to what he wore when he went missing. It's been two weeks and no answers on whether it's him or not. I really hope it is, so his family can get some closure.
11? omg...
those poor parents, i cant imagine losing a childe so soon

yunaisms

Author
Website
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
Just his mom. :c And actually, a while before that, a woman named Mollie Tibbets was murdered. Her mother actually donated to the XH Fund, if anyone found him.
oh wow,, still i cant imagine how hard that'd be
carrying a child for 9 months and loving them with all ur heart only for them to be taken from u so soon... it's horrible

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
oh wow,, still i cant imagine how hard that'd be
carrying a child for 9 months and loving them with all ur heart only for them to be taken from u so soon... it's horrible
He was a sweet kid, apparently he rode around his neighborhood on his bike a lot and always waved

L

Lucifer

Justs wanted to leave a tip here missing people usually get kidnap by random strangers and are in a somewhat case connected to eachother
Murders are on the other hand are usually committed by family members or close people to the person who got murder
I recommend to find similar cases if your solving one also look how they died
Any strange symbols

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
Justs wanted to leave a tip here missing people usually get kidnap by random strangers and are in a somewhat case connected to eachother
Murders are on the other hand are usually committed by family members or close people to the person who got murder
I recommend to find similar cases if your solving one also look how they died
Any strange symbols
I agree with this, but sometimes the murders could also be the same kidnapper if its all happened in the same place or sorta close to each other. I'm kinda referencing the night stalker with this. He started off with kidnapping and then bodies started to happen soon after. They thought it was two people until they found the same shoe print at two different houses.

L

Lucifer

I agree with this, but sometimes the murders could also be the same kidnapper if its all happened in the same place or sorta close to each other. I'm kinda referencing the night stalker with this. He started off with kidnapping and then bodies started to happen soon after. They thought it was two people until they found the same shoe print at two different houses.
Yupp that's true

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
This is one interesting thread, as I find unsolved mysteries and such quite intriguing. I’ll be sure to put down an unsolved mystery if I hear about one

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Bermuda Triangle 👀