Unsolved Mysteries/ Theories

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

oooshescrying

Kpop Fan
Website
linktr.ee
Credits
Keeho
Bibi
Ningning
Hello! If you have any unsolved mysteries, theories or anything you need someone to do a little digging for you, please drop them here!
I ask that you leave as many details that you know, including but not limited to:
articles
timeline
people involved
videos
pictures
documents
graphs
accounts of the people involved
etc.

This is just for fun! Please leave any and all things that need an explanation beneath!!

Last edited:

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
One of the all time unsolved cases that still intrigues me is The Lady Of The Dunes. Search it up. A dead person, and almost no evidence, but a couple strong theorys.
That sounds really interesting i'll look it up soon. I sadly have no theories to share-

cix.sense

Author

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I recently got into a missing persons case, Karlie Lain Guse, she went missing in California in October 2018 at 16 years old and is still declared missing as of today. There is a lot of rumors going around about what happened to her, some saying she accidentally overdosed and her step mom covered it up and some saying she was kidnapped or left on her own and that she is mentally unstable.

Thereโ€™s people on Tik Tok who think she is being held captive and being sold as a sex trafficking victim, because of some Tik Tokโ€™s that appeared where the girl in the video is in obvious danger.

What attracted me to the case was I saw a video in one of Chillโ€™s 5 creepy videos comp, and it was a video of 2 guys saying they saw Karlie in a mountain area, around where she had disappeared, in July 2019.

Itโ€™s definitely a strange case

cix.sense

Author
I recently got into a missing persons case, Karlie Lain Guse, she went missing in California in October 2018 at 16 years old and is still declared missing as of today. There is a lot of rumors going around about what happened to her, some saying she accidentally overdosed and her step mom covered it up and some saying she was kidnapped or left on her own and that she is mentally unstable.

Thereโ€™s people on Tik Tok who think she is being held captive and being sold as a sex trafficking victim, because of some Tik Tokโ€™s that appeared where the girl in the video is in obvious danger.

What attracted me to the case was I saw a video in one of Chillโ€™s 5 creepy videos comp, and it was a video of 2 guys saying they saw Karlie in a mountain area, around where she had disappeared, in July 2019.

Itโ€™s definitely a strange case
Oh that's very spoopy and interesting i go. For solved cases i go more into old ones (ex.) like i saw a video podcast on this one about a high school girl named Junko furuta, she was kidnapped by these other 4 guys. They repeatdly tortured her with things whatever they could find (ex, kitchen ware) and also repeadtly raped. I believe it's called, "44 days of hell" because she was still alive for about 44 days. She was unrecognizeable when she was found dead. She was a really good student and her parents were very shocked. (I forgot to mention this is a japanese case) she died of shock january 4th 1989 aged 17. Get this, her killers/kidnappers got off the case easily i believe they weren't charged or in prison for long because they are teens which in my opinion maybe should still be charged but yeah.

Oh that's very spoopy and interesting i go. For solved cases i go more into old ones (ex.) like i saw a video podcast on this one about a high school girl named Junko furuta, she was kidnapped by these other 4 guys. They repeatdly tortured her with things whatever they could find (ex, kitchen ware) and also repeadtly raped. I believe it's called, "44 days of hell" because she was still alive for about 44 days. She was unrecognizeable when she was found dead. She was a really good student and her parents were very shocked. (I forgot to mention this is a japanese case) she died of shock january 4th 1989 aged 17. Get this, her killers/kidnappers got off the case easily i believe they weren't charged or in prison for long because they are teens which in my opinion maybe should still be charged but yeah.
Ive researched that one. Still disgusts me

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Yeah, thatโ€™s one of the cases that physically makes me ill when I think about what she went through. One of the kidnappers even has his own wife and kids now. Also, the house they kept her at, the parents of the house knew about it but never called police or got help for her because their son had ties to the Japanese mafia and he threatened to have them killed if they spoke about Junko to anyone.

cix.sense

Author
Yeah, thatโ€™s one of the cases that physically makes me ill when I think about what she went through. One of the kidnappers even has his own wife and kids now. Also, the house they kept her at, the parents of the house knew about it but never called police or got help for her because their son had ties to the Japanese mafia and he threatened to have them killed if they spoke about Junko to anyone.
Thinking that humans did that makes me shiver

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

cix.sense

Author
Yes, I could not believe how cruel humans could be to each other. I first heard about this case in 2007, and I think about it every now and then and just get this feeling of absolute dread wash over me each time.
I heard about this case a few months ago in a podcast/video

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member