Unsolved Mysteries/ Theories

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Lucifer

(tw *******)
there's also the heaven's gate cult. bunch of freaks imo, their leader just pulled a ton of bs to keep them in the cult and forcing them to listen to their friends off themselves to "ascend" is so messed up
Oh you mean that cult that got students to end up their lives expects theirs
Also I think their website is still up from the last time I got to see it...

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
TW: Murder
theres a case from the early 1890s that i dont find that popular but its the lizzie borden case where supposedly she axed her dad's and step-mom's head but it was never proven to be her. The maid had even defended her and soon after she was proven not guilty. But a lot of things show it could've been her but it was never proven to this day. There's even a lullaby about her.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
TW: Murder
theres a case from the early 1890s that i dont find that popular but its the lizzie borden case where supposedly she axed her dad's and step-mom's head but it was never proven to be her. The maid had even defended her and soon after she was proven not guilty. But a lot of things show it could've been her but it was never proven to this day. There's even a lullaby about her.
i don't remember where, but i heard that it was most likey her uncle who killed her father and stepmother and framed lizzie bc it would've been easy

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i think it was the uncle too, he couldnt even tell the police his whereabouts when they questioned him
from what i read, he once said that at the time of the murders, he was w the town doctor, visiting a sick friend. only, at the time of he gave, the town doctor was on the opposite of town, helping someone give birth. pretty suspicious...