Unpopular Opinion PDX101

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I already participated in here but the other day I was rewatching it and like...
I know Minkyu was in 80% of pds picks, BUT I feel like he wasn't ready to debut :( Especially if the whole controversy had happened? The pressure and stress they had to put up with would have broke him down way too much,,, Of course he had a lot of potential, but at these kind of shows potential ain't enough :((((((((

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I already participated in here but the other day I was rewatching it and like...
I know Minkyu was in 80% of pds picks, BUT I feel like he wasn't ready to debut :( Especially if the whole controversy had happened? The pressure and stress they had to put up with would have broke him down way too much,,, Of course he had a lot of potential, but at these kind of shows potential ain't enough :((((((((
He obviously wasn't ready to debut but i know for me he was one of my picks because he seemed deserving because he seemed kind and humble and willing to put in the hard work to debut, ya know

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
the x rank made it seem like they leaving the show that instant in my mind and minhee was my pick and my dumbass dropped him because of x rank but it was rigged anyway and he got in so my gut feeling was right in a way

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
the x rank made it seem like they leaving the show that instant in my mind and minhee was my pick and my dumbass dropped him because of x rank but it was rigged anyway and he got in so my gut feeling was right in a way
Ugh the x rank was so heartbreaking. I was so sad becuase i thought mingyu was gonna leave