TWICE Chaeyoung Dating Rumors

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
TWICE Chaeyoung has recently started facing dating rumors after netizens discovered she might be in a relationship with her tattoo artist, a guy in his 30's known as Chimhwasa (Jung Sung Hyun).
IMG_20201106_132250.jpg

According to netizens the two are suspected to be dating after the discovery of some various photos like a drawing of Chimhwasa that resembles Chaeyoung (with a mole on her left side of the cheek), or their matching rings, a trip to Paris they supposedly took together, a photo of them grocery shopping together and the fact that Chaeyoung's brother followed Chimhwasa on Instagram too before his account was shut down following the beginning of rumors.
IMG_20201106_134826.jpg
IMG_20201106_132332.jpgIMG_20201106_132311.jpgIMG_20201106_132259.jpg

In response to the situation, JYP Entertainment (TWICE agency) simply said "No comment".

What do you think?

Last edited:

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
She is a grown women she should be allowed to date who she wants.
And she deserves the right to have it private.

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
"Many 'fans' are expressing their anger over these dating rumors because they are disappointed their favorite idol is dating a much older man when she could have every fine man she wants. They are also pissed at him because he allegedly told fans that if they continue to bother him he would release a video of Chaeyoung being drunk. It's also reported that after posting some obscene drawings he would curse at N etizens for threatening him and they shouldn't forget that he's dating an idol. He was also supposedly seen walking with Chaeyoung by another fan back in August 2020 and the fan commented with her friend how surprised she was to see Chaeyoung with this man together."
IMG_20201106_133540.jpg

Last edited:

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
My personal opinion is that she's a grown adult who has the right to do whatever she wants in her personal life and netizens should stop babying idols this way like they know better. JYP answer was the best: "No comment , mind your business "👏
Also the reason I posted this was because these facts were already publicly published before by other kpop news sites.

Last edited:

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
I say its probably a close friend...I mean if it her boyfriend then...Congrats but It's all her, No one else business . The people, do your own business, She does her own, They can also do their part. Chaeyoung is all Grown & Not a child, But some people don't care about AGE, because for them, LOVE Matters.