Trans+ support :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
1. This thread is a safe space for anyone who is trans, questioning, or an ally. Any hate will be reported :)
2. For allies who want to do something to help trans people they don’t know personally, check out this link: https://www.pointofpride.org/letter-writing
Point of Pride is a charity that supports trans+ youth and adults, and this particular link is to a program they run where people from all over will send letters to the trans people that PoP helps. It’s a great way to show support in a small-ish way, so if you’re interested, check it out!

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Gah the struggle is real. I've been so unsure about anything regarding my identity for so so long and I still do in a way and this is definitely one of the main things. I've always hated my body and it tooka while to find out it was dysphoria just because of how transphobic my family is, also one of the reasons I'll probably be too scared to really come out, since we're so close as a family and I'm scared to lose that.
And then, I'm not even sure what exactly I feel like. I feel really good with they/them and I'm so happy that a lot earlier friends have accustomed to that. And just generally feel so happy when people online use it, because my irl live is constantly hitting me in the face with dysphoria. But also, when people aren't sure what to refer to me as and use the "norm" and use he/him, I also kind of feel happy. So I feel good with both they and he, especially because I just absolutely hate anything feminin and want to be also seen as more masculine, if that makes sense?
I remember putting a long-term irl friend in a gc with some online friends, but what I really appreciated is how my friend used they/them when refering to me, and I never even got the courage to actively come out to my irls, he just saw it on my Twitter.
And it's not that I was scared of someone being transphobic, etc., since our group had like ever lgbt member imaginable at one point, but it was the fear of having to, I don't know, explain? The fear of thinking they would judge me for changing it so late in my life, how can I tell them that I always felt this way, but just never knew what exactly? And then I realized, that friends don't care about that and will just go along with it like always.

And honestly, this all brings me to my #1 advice: It is NEVER too late or too early to start questioning or being sure of what you identifies as. And what also is totally normal is experimenting with what pronouns to use, I mean you have to find out somehow how comfortable you feel when referred to with different pronouns. Gender is such a messed up and complicated thing, we're all going through it 😭

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Gah the struggle is real. I've been so unsure about anything regarding my identity for so so long and I still do in a way and this is definitely one of the main things. I've always hated my body and it tooka while to find out it was dysphoria just because of how transphobic my family is, also one of the reasons I'll probably be too scared to really come out, since we're so close as a family and I'm scared to lose that.
And then, I'm not even sure what exactly I feel like. I feel really good with they/them and I'm so happy that a lot earlier friends have accustomed to that. And just generally feel so happy when people online use it, because my irl live is constantly hitting me in the face with dysphoria. But also, when people aren't sure what to refer to me as and use the "norm" and use he/him, I also kind of feel happy. So I feel good with both they and he, especially because I just absolutely hate anything feminin and want to be also seen as more masculine, if that makes sense?
I remember putting a long-term irl friend in a gc with some online friends, but what I really appreciated is how my friend used they/them when refering to me, and I never even got the courage to actively come out to my irls, he just saw it on my Twitter.
And it's not that I was scared of someone being transphobic, etc., since our group had like ever lgbt member imaginable at one point, but it was the fear of having to, I don't know, explain? The fear of thinking they would judge me for changing it so late in my life, how can I tell them that I always felt this way, but just never knew what exactly? And then I realized, that friends don't care about that and will just go along with it like always.

And honestly, this all brings me to my #1 advice: It is NEVER too late or too early to start questioning or being sure of what you identifies as. And what also is totally normal is experimenting with what pronouns to use, I mean you have to find out somehow how comfortable you feel when referred to with different pronouns. Gender is such a messed up and complicated thing, we're all going through it 😭
Wow that's alot.I have always been comfortable with my body. I even used They/Them He/They pronouns in my life because i thought it would make me appear as cool.But i realized that is not the point. The point is being comfortable in my own skin.I am.But that doesn't mean i can't support those who are having trouble feeling comfortable in theirs.So i fully supports Trans+(is that how you refer to it). And just because im not trans and dont know much about it doesn't mean i can't learn. SO be welcome to PM me and teach me things about the community.If i ask questions that means im fully indorsed in the tpoic and i want to learn more.If i don't, i already knew that abouut that topic.

-Thank you
-Lei<3

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
mooooooooooooooood-
i feel that in my s o u l dude