TOS (Forum Rules)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Army Reyes
You can share it on your profile and it would be displayed each time you post under your avatar, but don't advertise it in posts.

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I read the rules and I will surely follow them! Even though most of them made me, "This human is processing data. @&$ahjs/! Failed."😂 Anyways I'm new to this. But, I'll catch up!😊

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Oh I missed this thread. I think you should pine it with different color.
Sorry if I made mistake, I will follow the rules now.
Can you explicit the no spam rules ?
You shoud add an opt-in during suscription asking for reading the rules. A good way is to have a ckeckcase after each rule.

Last edited:
M

myheartizomg

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Got it. Though, I also have a question if posting replies in different threads in less than 15 minutes counts as violating the rules as well? Like, I post this reply and I post another reply in a different thread in less than 15 minutes. Is that a no-go?

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Got it. Though, I also have a question if posting replies in different threads in less than 15 minutes counts as violating the rules as well? Like, I post this reply and I post another reply in a different thread in less than 15 minutes. Is that a no-go?
I don't think so- because I comment less than 15 secs sksk- if your sole purpose is replying or creating converstion then it's a okAy- but, just simply posting random mono (by the way, stream Mono by Namjoon ksksk- :]♡) texts is considered as a spam and is a no-go.
Hope this helped.😊

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I don't think so- because I comment less than 15 secs sksk- if your sole purpose is replying or creating converstion then it's a okAy- but, just simply posting random mono (by the way, stream Mono by Namjoon ksksk- :]♡) texts is considered as a spam and is a no-go.
Hope this helped.😊
Thanks for the information :) Yup. I would just reply by following the conversation just for fun :giggle: Well... if that's how I word it.

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
New rule added to the forum rules:

- DO NOT post any self harm/ ******* messages anywhere in public (be it threads, posts, status updates, replays to other members status updates). If you really need to, you can only talk about such things with your friends, after asking if they are comfortable with the subject, in PRIVATE.

Bear

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I have a question. Are we allowed to use the pictures of the idols? I was thinking of using some for my computer science project.