Thoughts on NCT DREAM- Hot Sauce?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
What did you think of their comeback?
I honestly found the song a bit more on the advertisement side for some reason, but anyways, the song was pretty experimental and I like that Jisung got some more screentime after NCT 2020. What do you guys think?

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
at first listen I hated it, the chorus annoyed me so much I genuinely couldn't stand listening to it. and now honestly I still have a problem with the chorus although it has grown on me a bit - I love the rest of the song tho and the mv and the whole concept is so cool but what on earth is that chorus omg

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
at first listen I hated it, the chorus annoyed me so much I genuinely couldn't stand listening to it. and now honestly I still have a problem with the chorus although it has grown on me a bit - I love the rest of the song tho and the mv and the whole concept is so cool but what on earth is that chorus omg
I think they are trying to be experimental, and I agree, I found it bizarre, especially in the start where they were kinda screaming, but hey, the pre-chorus did well, and the choreo is good so I can forgive the chorus lol

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'm a huge NCTzen and Haechan is my ult bias in all of kpop, but I really did not like this song. It was too polarizing and it was just too bizarre for me. I prefer the bsides.
B-sides were better, yep, but don't you agree that few parts were actually pretty good? Like Haechan and Renjun's vocals, man they always serve, and then Mark's rap, and the Nomin duo and Jisung's screentime, Chenle's, just. everything, like didn't you like even a bit?

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
it sounds messy to me
every time i hear it it just sounds much messier than before u know?

it's not my fave nct dream song

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
it sounds messy to me
every time i hear it it just sounds much messier than before u know?

it's not my fave nct dream song
yea, kinda get what you mean, but how about any fave parts? not one part sounds nice to you?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
B-sides were better, yep, but don't you agree that few parts were actually pretty good? Like Haechan and Renjun's vocals, man they always serve, and then Mark's rap, and the Nomin duo and Jisung's screentime, Chenle's, just. everything, like didn't you like even a bit?
I liked some of the verses in the song but besides that I'm not a fan

Reactions: EGB

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
I didn't exactly like it at first, but after I listened to it a couple times I eventually liked it. Some parts sort of give me a headache for some reason but overall Hot Sauce is a pretty good song in my opinion! :)

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
uh tbh, i thought it wasnt that good as their other songs when i first listened to it. but now i honestly like it, expect theres a part that kinda triggers me lmfao. ( rly like their bsides tho)

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
I think they are trying to be experimental, and I agree, I found it bizarre, especially in the start where they were kinda screaming, but hey, the pre-chorus did well, and the choreo is good so I can forgive the chorus lol
I get that they were experimenting lmao fair enough the concept was cool but the chorus is just a bit weird sounding and 100% I agree the pre-chorus was amazing and I love the choreo too. the album as a whole was really good too I just need to let the title track grow on me.

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It was a LOT less cringey than I thought it would be. Seeing just the title, no teasers or anything at first, I thought it would be something like "Wow" 3RACHA-

Otherwise, I think it was a nice song, but probably not the best NCT song I've heard so far
oh man, you're right, I thought of a bit of Wow vibes too

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i prefer the b-sides on the album but hot sauce was aight,, the visuals were amazing tho

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Honestly I thing it's a bit cringe for me, but for some reason I enjoy listen, but also I don't thing it's one of their good songs, they have much more better songs