Thoughts on Jay B's wall?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

❀ your kpop multistan ❀

Kpop Groupie
Website
bubblegyuu.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Bibi
Seeun
Idk... people have very mixed opinions on this topic, some say he's an adult and it's his wall and so he should be able to do what he wants, others say it's creepy and minors might have been watching.
I also think it's kinda weird how he intentionally (?) showed the wall, usually people would at least try to hide it...
If you don't know about the situation, read this
What do you think?

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
Idk... people have very mixed opinions on this topic, some say he's an adult and it's his wall and so he should be able to do what he wants, others say it's creepy and minors might have been watching.
If you don't know about the situation, read this
What do you think?
It's restricted for me..but what is it specifically? If i may ask

❀ your kpop multistan ❀

Kpop Groupie
Website
bubblegyuu.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Bibi
Seeun
It's restricted for me..but what is it specifically? If i may ask
[cw] basically Jay B from got7 had an Instagram live recently and in it, he showed his fans his wall in his room and it was a "naked" photo wall
1620929772-untitled-1.jpg

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
[cw] basically Jay B from got7 had an Instagram live recently and in it, he showed his fans his wall in his room and it was a "naked" photo wall
1620929772-untitled-1.jpg
Oh, that doesnt seem to bother me, i dont really care as long as he likes it i guess

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i feel like he did it so he wouldn't get canceled if he accidentally showed it in one of his other vlives---
also uhhh, he's an adult ig, also are we sure that they're naked pics? i can't tell so-

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
He apologized anyways:
Firstly, I would like to apologize for suddenly concerning those that have been watching over me. They are photos I stuck up from one of the artists that I like but I was careless in having shown them through a platform where there would be people of various ages present. In the future, I will take special care with regards to such aspects and will make it so that there will not be any matters you will have to frown at. I am sorry.

— Jay B

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
He apologized anyways:
Firstly, I would like to apologize for suddenly concerning those that have been watching over me. They are photos I stuck up from one of the artists that I like but I was careless in having shown them through a platform where there would be people of various ages present. In the future, I will take special care with regards to such aspects and will make it so that there will not be any matters you will have to frown at. I am sorry.

— Jay B
various a r t i s t s-