Thoughts of True Beauty

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
w
the webtoon was hella dragged out so i was glad to just have it summed up in episodes
ait I'm not sure if this is like the webtoon bc there are a lot of differences and I'm only on episode seven so can if you can.. may you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me who she gets with with

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
w

ait I'm not sure if this is like the webtoon bc there are a lot of differences and I'm only on episode seven so can if you can.. may you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me who she gets with with
Dejunjun is right. The webtoon is pretty dragged out, and it's still 100 "episodes" and ongoing. The author revealed she already has it planed out who she'll end up with, but where I'm reading right now in the webtoon, it's pretty much started all over again from the beginning.

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
Dejunjun is right. The webtoon is pretty dragged out, and it's still 100 "episodes" and ongoing. The author revealed she already has it planed out who she'll end up with, but where I'm reading right now in the webtoon, it's pretty much started all over again from the beginning.
OMG IKR AND WE HAVE TO WAIT LIKE A MONTH FOR THE NEW CHAPTERSSSSSS I FEEL LIKE SUHO WILL GET HER THIS TIME BC OF HER RECENT BREAKUP

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Well, I haven't read the webtoon yet, so can't judge the differences, but overall I enjoyed the drama.
Some things was a bit unbearable (don't like bullies or characters acting entitled), but I had moments where I could both laugh and cry.

Have rewatched the series once or twice since finishing it earlier this year. ^.^