Thoughts of True Beauty

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ikigai

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Anyone watch True Beauty? If yes then give a thoughts about it :) I'm currently watching it now and I love it so far <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216_120345.jpg
    Screenshot_20210216_120345.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 6

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
I started watching it so much later than everyone else, but I just finished it today and honestly it wasn't bad at all. I had pretty low expectations bc I had heard so much bad stuff about it from people, but I actually genuinely liked it, I dont really get the hate over it. It's definitely not the best drama out there but it was enjoyable to watch and the cast was amazing. Some parts were really cringy but I liked it.

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
I started watching it so much later than everyone else, but I just finished it today and honestly it wasn't bad at all. I had pretty low expectations bc I had heard so much bad stuff about it from people, but I actually genuinely liked it, I dont really get the hate over it. It's definitely not the best drama out there but it was enjoyable to watch and the cast was amazing. Some parts were really cringy but I liked it.
bro I cried over the webtoon so much

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
when i read the webtoon, i preferred suho over seojun... but when i watched the kdrama, i ended up preferring seojun over suho LOL
the power of han seojun !!!

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Webtoon was better, lez be honest, and the only actor I truly liked was Seojun's, but now the webtoon is getting a bit repetitive too, but the concept is quite fresh

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
ive read the webtoon tho
loved it but then suddenly it just dragged in especially in the later episodes which caused me to dislike it.
i love the idea behind it but the way it was executed wasn't the best

Axroraliea

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮
Author
Website
axroralieacafe.carrd.co
Credits
Lilac
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
Ningning
I watched half of it because of cha eun woo's visuals- its okay but like sometimes theres stuff I really don't like seeing idek why I watch clips on tiktok china

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
the webtoon was hella dragged out so i was glad to just have it summed up in episodes