things in kpop you dislike

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

verikaied

Kpop Fan
Credits
MOA Bong
Dae
Seori
I don't know who styles backup dancers for performances, but why are the backup dancers always given such plain outfits? I understand that the focus is on the idols, but at least make the backup dancers' clothes fit the concept of the song. Like it doesn't really make sense to have a bright cheery song and performance while the backup dancers are wearing dark costumes that don't match the color palette of the concept, you know?

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I don't know who styles backup dancers for performances, but why are the backup dancers always given such plain outfits? I understand that the focus is on the idols, but at least make the backup dancers' clothes fit the concept of the song. Like it doesn't really make sense to have a bright cheery song and performance while the backup dancers are wearing dark costumes that don't match the color palette of the concept, you know?
hyuna's backup dancers get decent outfits. at the very least, they're usually not all black. they're certainly not as glamorous as hyuna's outfits, but it's better than, say, blackpink

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
-i hate the pepero game. i'm thoroughly convinced nobody really enjoys it, and it's just a flimsy excuse to oversexualize idols. and the fact that they'll have minors play the game? :mad: gets my blood boiling

-this is a very popular opinion, but doni and coni. they're just problematic and don't really serve a good purpose. there's so many other, better variety shows. i like the one with the older woman (idk her name! qwq but she just had skz on her show), and eric nam's podcast.

sooo_lucky🍀

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
Korean beauty standards, haters, like with chaeryeongs vlive recently

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Shipping, Sasaengs, Coni and Doni, Mnet, Fanfics, Fanwars, White washing, Strict diets, Solo stans, Companies sexualizing minors, yeah, thats all I can think about.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
-Toxic fandoms including sasaengs
- Mistreating idols
- When fans stan only the visual or the fotg
- Groups not making comebacks when their companies have power, money and potential (For an example, YG)
- Unequal line distributions

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
When hairstylists can't style... for example
3afe36a637178444af4c31927dc91c13.jpg

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Besides everything that’s mentioned, this one isn’t really Kpop as for the industry, but more towards fandoms of groups, the people who get mad if you share the same bias.

like what?? People get so obsessed with their bias & as soon as they find out someone else shares the same bias, they start threatening them & get their friends involved.

idk about anyone else, but I always get excited when I see someone who shares a bias with me, because it gives us something to talk about

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
-i hate the pepero game. i'm thoroughly convinced nobody really enjoys it, and it's just a flimsy excuse to oversexualize idols. and the fact that they'll have minors play the game? :mad: gets my blood boiling

-this is a very popular opinion, but doni and coni. they're just problematic and don't really serve a good purpose. there's so many other, better variety shows. i like the one with the older woman (idk her name! qwq but she just had skz on her show), and eric nam's podcast.
Especially during virus season, and the one paper game that everyone indirectly kisses 🥴

Doni and coni can be exiled for all I care

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Especially during virus season, and the one paper game that everyone indirectly kisses 🥴

Doni and coni can be exiled for all I care
Oh yeah, the paper game is so aggravating lol
Also yes to exiling Doni and Coni lol