The Official TXT (Tomorrow X Together) Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Yeonjun in a crop top is dangerous. Also I've turned my sister into a Moa. I was watching Blue Hour and she goes "Is that dadadadada?" while singing Dolphin. I feel accomplished

Yeonjun in a crop top is dangerous. Also I've turned my sister into a Moa. I was watching Blue Hour and she goes "Is that dadadadada?" while singing Dolphin. I feel accomplished
Congratulations on bringing her into the cult a moa

Also, I agree with your Yeonjun statement. It's especially dangerous when he's your bIAS--

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
HeuningKai was my first bias, but after the "what's in the box" video, Taehyun was so sassy that I fell in love. <3

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Yeonjun red hair!! <33
_3QwaLg1d3SAUDru7Tz1jHInDPeipZGUL66EOJttuA5ROmOwDFi5yaISqO7ZSylFN2W9d-k3T0O5LZ0Cs1njTKfdUIX12JLCsxtP7ccx15K0fNLm=s0

EzQDhyoUYAkQe10.jpg

EzQDhXDVcAIQgIN.jpg

EzOatKAVoAo3iLy.jpg

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Those used to be my biases then soobin came for so now my biases are: yeonjun and soobin, and my bias wreckers are: huekai, taehyun, beomgyu XD
What im about to say has nothing to do with txt but uh just wanted to sort of spam your notifs with your earliest posts and yeAh stan txt human alien hybrids :cool: