The Official TXT (Tomorrow X Together) Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This Space Is Dedicated To TXT, Welcome fellow Stans!

RULES :
- No bashing other users
- Keep this space respectful
- Have Fun!
original.gif

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Hello everyone do TXT fans have a name yet. I dont know.Who also hates people that bash TxT and say that they dont have talent just because they debuted in Bighit cause i have a couple of friends like that. My bias is Huening Kai.

M

myheartizomg

I agree. maybe we'll still get some cute concepts since they are kinda young and cute
5282e55c6d9144b99584a757b6595c0f.jpeg

but a badass concept would be refreshing
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2Fbts-big-hit-entertainment-txt-k-pop-boy-band-1.jpg
I totally loved how Big Hit debuted them with this concept because it was perfect for them at the time, that way we can see how much they'll be growing as artists while trying out new different concepts in the continue of their career <3 Big Hit is brilliant for this.
Yeonjun and Kai said they want to try out hip hop concept & I'm all for it tbh ! :D

M

myheartizomg

Hello everyone do TXT fans have a name yet. I dont know.Who also hates people that bash TxT and say that they dont have talent just because they debuted in Bighit cause i have a couple of friends like that. My bias is Huening Kai.
Their fandom name was Young Ones but it was cancelled because it was the same fandom name with Tiffany Young's fandom. They currently do not have an official fandom name. We're still waiting for Big Hit to make a new announcement :(

Junnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I totally loved how Big Hit debuted them with this concept because it was perfect for them at the time, that way we can see how much they'll be growing as artists while trying out new different concepts in the continue of their career <3 Big Hit is brilliant for this.
Yeonjun and Kai said they want to try out hip hop concept & I'm all for it tbh ! :D
I can't agree more! I think Big Hit knows how to manage a band and we all saw what they succeeded with BTS...

I would be actually excited for a hip hop concept for TXT :D

M

myheartizomg

I can't agree more! I think Big Hit knows how to manage a band and we all saw what they succeeded with BTS...

I would be actually excited for a hip hop concept for TXT :D
I agree. They would be unrecognizable. I'm so looking forward, whenever they are ready, to this! ☺

M

myheartizomg

Poor babies are not very good at the moment and their comeback is delayed but I pray they get well soon 💕
4d3ebb8ebefb6c209546194830be4029de6f380dr1-500-213_hq.gif