The Official Stray Kids Thread ♪♥[Stays Chatroom]♥♪

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stray Kids Bias?

• Chan

Votes: 45 18.6%
  • Woojin

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Minho ( Lee Know )

Votes: 37 15.3%
  • Chanbin

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • Hyunjin

Votes: 61 25.2%
  • Jisung ( Han )

Votes: 52 21.5%
  • Felix

Votes: 82 33.9%
  • Seungmin

Votes: 27 11.2%
  • Jeongin ( I.N )

Votes: 31 12.8%

• Total voters

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Hello fellow stays!!! I'm kinda new to stray kidz so tell me more about them
hi, welcome to the fandom! you're just in time to see their newest comeback! it's called oddinary, it's a mini album, and it'll release on march 18. so far there's just a trailer video. other than that, is there anything in particular you need help with/want to know?

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
hi, welcome to the fandom! you're just in time to see their newest comeback! it's called oddinary, it's a mini album, and it'll release on march 18. so far there's just a trailer video. other than that, is there anything in particular you need help with/want to know?
Who the oldest? whos the youngest? who is the leader? Tell me everything what should i listen to first to learn about these boys?

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Oldest - Bang Chan
Youngest - I.N.

They debuted in 2018 with the song District 9, but had released songs prior to that.
There are 8 members to the group, although they debuted with 9: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N.
They're most recent comeback was Christmas EveL, and they are set to release a mini-album in March titled Oddinary.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Who the oldest? whos the youngest? who is the leader? Tell me everything what should i listen to first to learn about these boys?
i recommend listening to the title tracks first, then working your way to the bsides and skz-record tracks. they also have a tv show? series? idk what to call it, but it's called skz-talker. there's also skz-code, which are good to watch. you could also watch the survival show, if you wanted! (i haven't watched it yet lol)

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
this is dead and i am here to revive it
ngl low-key high-key on the down low on the up high i miss Felix's long fluffy hair
original.gif

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm just gonna say it: i love skz, they're my ult of ults, but the music has not been hitting lately. maniac took me a minute to warm up to, and even now i have to be in a certain mood for it (and muddy water is not good to me in the slightest, i tried to gaslight myself into liking but i couldn't), and circus wasn't it either.

MandiiSixx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I had this idea. You know how awhile back, Bangchan's name on Google was changed to Bang Chan Daddy? I think we could potentially do something similar. Like, change all the members to something. For example: Changbin to Baby Changbin or Changbin Yoooh. I know it's been done before, but what if we do it for ALL of them? How would we do it? If there's any ideas or anything, your input would be much appreciated. It's just an idea to potentially amuse the guys after their tough busy schedules.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
lol that would be cool

anyway, skz is my ult group! My biases are Hyunjin and Lee Know, wreckers are han and felix!
i luv this group with all my heart, I've only been into them for about 6 months now and I already love them so much, I have lomo cards of them, but i rlly want an album so im planning to get the new album they're releasing! NOEASY is my favorite album, there is no skip in that album at all. My favorite song is: Charmer, Red Lights, Mixtape:OH, and Hellevator <3
Anyway one fun fact about me and stray kids is that I got into stray kids the day le sserafim debuted, and now they're my ult boy and ult girl group <3

(sorry this paragraph is kinda messy)