The Official SNSD Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your SNSD bias?

• Yuri

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Yoona

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Hyoyeon

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Sunny

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Taeyeon

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Sooyoung

• Seohyun

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

Legendary second generation group that left a big mark over the k-pop history. Welcome to the official Girls' Generation (SNSD) discussion page.
Welcome S❤NE's 😍

The rules are simple:
1) No bashing/hateful comments allowed
2) Be respectful to the group/individual members/other users
3) No spam allowed

4) Enjoy this thread/your time here ~

tumblr_static_dwkzivfhy4g00ss8oc488c480_640_v2.gif

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I really like Seohyun too and as an actress I loved her a lot in the drama "Time". I adored the MV of "Lion Heart" 😸
OMO I also loved her in the drama "Time", she's such a cutie and a good actress too.
Also watched some dramas starring Yuna, Yuri and Sooyoung. A bunch of talented girls. :D

PS: Totally unrelated but...
I really like your signature :D

M

myheartizomg

OMO I also loved her in the drama "Time", she's such a cutie and a good actress too.
Also watched some dramas starring Yuna, Yuri and Sooyoung. A bunch of talented girls. :D

PS: Totally unrelated but...
I really like your signature :D
They're legendary queens, there's no doubt to that ^_^
Oh gosh thank you though I keep changing it often lately because well I'm multistan & indecisive 😅

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Oh yeah "Gee" was their major hit. I really like "The Boys" & "Run Devil Run" from them. Their vocal line is no joke but they're from SM so that explains it.
True I’ve also listened to “I Got A Boy” I love that breakdown. Also, SM is crazy good at choosing strong vocals that can one stand alone but also complement other voices well.

M

myheartizomg

True I’ve also listened to “I Got A Boy” I love that breakdown. Also, SM is crazy good at choosing strong vocals that can one stand alone but also complement other voices well.
SM may be a bad company (on managing their artists) in my opinion but I've got to give it to them for this.
Especially Taeyeon, man, this woman has so many haters yet her talent can shut down everyone. A vocal deity 💛
ENpa6mN4Q2d3y.gif

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Girls Generation really are the queens of kpop. They're actually the first kpop group I ever got into so I think I'll always love them. Yoona was my bias before I even knew what a bias was! However, my bias is now Tiffany but Yoona will always have a special place in my heart for being my first ever kpop bias.

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
💚HYO IS MY BAIS!!!💚
I GOT A BOY IS MY FAVORITE TRACK...
I'm a late SONE but that's okay...I stanned them myself
Still Support even if I dont know them well..
=) =) =) 💚🖤💚🖤

Evelyn

Kpop Amateur
Credits
me like waiting for almost 4 years for a gg (girls generation) comeback
also me: "atleast we have solo acivities with most of the members esp.taeyeon

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi everyone! Hi So-One's! ^^:love::love:Just a little about me with SNSD:

SNSD:

• 1st song: SNSD - Lion Heart & Taeyeon feat. Verbal Jint - I
• Since: 2017 (my first group in KPOP :love:)
• 1st Bias: Kim Taeyeon
• Bias: Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany and Yuri
• Show: Never. (When SNSD comes to Brazil, SM will fail haha)
• Collection: Nothing (UNTIL... HAHA) - Just Fanmade
• Favorite Songs: Group: Lion Heart, Party, Europa, Mr.Mr., Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), Trick, Run Devil Run, Catch Me If You Can, Into The New World, Galaxy Supernova & Holiday - Sub-Unit: Adrenaline & Stay (TTS), Lil' Touch (OH!GG) - Solo: I, Fire, U R, Time Lapse & Cover Up (Taeyeon), I Just Wanna Dance & Talk (Tiffany), Don't Say No, Bad Love & Secret (Seohyun), Sober & Punk Right Now (Hyoyeon), Always Find You & Into You (Yuri), U & I (Sunny), Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway (YoonA)
PS: Wonderland, Dancing On The Moon & Starry Night (Jessica) - Never Forget
• Favorite Albums: Group: Lion Heart, Party & Mr. Mr. Solo: I & My Voice (Taeyeon), I Just Wanna Dance (Tiffany), Don't Say No (Seohyun), The First Scene (Yuri)
PS: Wonderland (Jessica) - Never Forget Again

And what about you with SNSD?