The Official SF9 Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your SF9 bias?

• Youngbin

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Inseong

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Jaeyoon

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dawon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Zuho

• Rowoon

• Taeyang

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Hwiyoung

• Chani

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
okay but can someone help me out here ? i've been listening to sf9 since o sole mio era but no matter how much content i watch, i still can't get half the members names in my head :( the introductions to sf9 videos don't help either 😢
can someone give me at least a small easy introduction :(
Actually i was going to ask if you have looked up at any of the colour coded lyric videos of their songs? Maybe that could help assist you in knowing all of their names.. 🤔

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Actually i was going to ask if you have looked up at any of the colour coded lyric videos of their songs? Maybe that could help assist you in knowing all of their names.. 🤔
I have but i always end up paying attention to the song itself 😅 i might have to try again and see if I can :D

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
tbh one of the best things about sf9 is the fact that they don't have one bad song. i can't find one bad song out of their entire discography. not to mention every single title track slaps. i'm so ?? confused as to why they haven't gotten a first win yet jshfjkj
I know exactly what you mean... they release bop after bop and yet the keep being denied their first win. It's really not fair at all 😤

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
tbh one of the best things about sf9 is the fact that they don't have one bad song. i can't find one bad song out of their entire discography. not to mention every single title track slaps. i'm so ?? confused as to why they haven't gotten a first win yet jshfjkj
I know exactly what you mean... they release bop after bop and yet the keep being denied their first win. It's really not fair at all 😤
They definitely deserve to have their first win even though I don’t stan them lol! XD
Their music is on another level!! :D it’s THAT good!!

shioriayumi

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jeongyeon
Jeong Sewoon
They're one of my ults, I've been following them since debut and I can't tell you how much I love them
Also every song slaps
Also Taeyang is the literal light of my life and I cried when I saw him in person at KconIMG_20190714_075056.jpg

Ninde

Kpop Amateur
Credits
New fan here...
Btw, why aren't they more popular?
They are individually gorgeous, talented, sing well, dance well, rap well...hmmm.
Their songs are good
good question.... I also wanna know that

I got into them after watching Rowoon's acting in Extraordinary You

my current bias:
0b55382ad85500af62fe8b2a9800a4ff.jpg

but they are all so TALENTED and good looking and their songs are really good
couldn't even believe they didn't win any music show yet

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
hello i really wanna stan this group, can someone educate me?