The Official Red Velvet Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Irene

• Seulgi

• Wendy

• Joy

• Yeri

Results are only viewable after voting.

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
But i love their style of music its so unique and different but i afraid when the new SM girl group debut theyll forget about Red Velvet and NCT like they did with every other group like who remembers f(x) anymore new fans dont
I feel like SM just needs to work on promoting a lot more. I think that Red Velvet could be so much more popular, but the fact that they're rarely ever promoted it feels like they're probably not going to get any more popular than they are right now unless SM starts doing better with that. I fell in love with Red Velvet because of their amazing discography and I think that even though they are really popular already, a lot more people should know about them.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I feel like SM just needs to work on promoting a lot more. I think that Red Velvet could be so much more popular, but the fact that they're rarely ever promoted it feels like they're probably not going to get any more popular than they are right now unless SM starts doing better with that. I fell in love with Red Velvet because of their amazing discography and I think that even though they are really popular already, a lot more people should know about them.
I rather think that SME started aespa now to appease the recent scandals on their groups, in particular Irene and Chanyeol. Red Velvet is no longer part of my ultimate groups, I got bored of their music but I keep them in mind. In short, SME is strategic; except if aespa is victims of big scandals with the avatars and all.

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I rather think that SME started aespa now to appease the recent scandals on their groups, in particular Irene and Chanyeol. Red Velvet is no longer part of my ultimate groups, I got bored of their music but I keep them in mind. In short, SME is strategic; except if aespa is victims of big scandals with the avatars and all.
That does make sense, I had heard some things about SM debuting aespa to divert attention away from the Irene scandals

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Red Velvet should come back in 2021 so we can forget about the scandals, right ♥

Evelyn

Kpop Amateur
Credits
me: waiting for red velvet comeback 😇
also me: 🤧🤓

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Hi im a new ReVeluv and i want to know more about red velvet can yall help me?
I know this is literally almost a year after you posted this, but here's this^^
it's not fully updated but it should help