The Official Red Velvet Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Irene

• Seulgi

• Wendy

• Joy

• Yeri

Results are only viewable after voting.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
I prefer the Japanese version to most of their songs. I think it's because I heard that version first and listen to it the most that when its in Korean I get board with it.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I don't care what anybody says, but nothing has still topped Kingdom Come for me, like Bad Boy and Sunny Side Up were almost there, but I felt that something was missing to top that song. Also, I like Zimzalabim, but I also understand why people don't like it

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
I don't care what anybody says, but nothing has still topped Kingdom Come for me, like Bad Boy and Sunny Side Up were almost there, but I felt that something was missing to top that song. Also, I like Zimzalabim, but I also understand why people don't like it
your profile pic is me when i have a test

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I prefer the Japanese version to most of their songs. I think it's because I heard that version first and listen to it the most that when its in Korean I get board with it.
I'd say that I like Korean versions better, but Japanese Peek-a-boo just felt right and overall better than the Korean track.

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
my most favorite title tracks of revel;
-psycho,
-bad boy,
-peek-a-boo,
-russian roulette

and also here they are my favorite bsides of revel;
-kingdom come,
-body talk,
-in&out,
-so good,
-look,
-butterflies,
-with you,
-little little,
-blue lemonade,
-light me up.

and also MONSTER is great song (also Feel Good too)!!!! can't wait for the MV!!!!!