The Official f(x) Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your f(x) bias?

• Amber

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Luna

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Krystal

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Victoria

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I miss them so much too! My bias is Krystal, she's just so talented and tahts on a period luv

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I really miss these queens. Sadly they had a comeback since 2015. 4 walls was such a good song tho.

D

Dremes

Okay, I love these girls with all my heart. Luna has and will always be my baby. I miss them and wish they had an actual disbandment instead of just pushing them aside

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Okay, I love these girls with all my heart. Luna has and will always be my baby. I miss them and wish they had an actual disbandment instead of just pushing them aside
I agree with you. It's better to disband then leave fans worried and wondering what happened to f(x).

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
sm won't ever say they disbanded because they have this weird obsession with forever groups but they've been inactive as a full group for so long :( i love four walls

stanlovenayeon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
me me me!!! I miss them badly and hope hope hope for them to have a comeback
giphy.gif

why all the good bands stop being promoted at some point? T_T
omgomgomg its summer time, hope the summer queens make a summer reunion song !

stanlovenayeon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
sm won't ever say they disbanded because they have this weird obsession with forever groups but they've been inactive as a full group for so long :( i love four walls
listening to 4 walls rn we freaking love you f(x)

stanlovenayeon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Forever iconic and eternal bops!!

Honestly I wish more fans would support Luna and Amber on their solo endeavours then waiting for an ot4 comeback that may never happen 😔
i love amber and lunas solo music , i was just streaming free somebody last night !