GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your Dreamcatcher Bias?

• JiU

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • SuA

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Siyeon

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Handong

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Yoohyeon

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Dami

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Gahyeon

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
In other news, complete repost from the M/V thread, but:

On 29th January, Siyeon dropped her very first solo single (not just a Special Clip, an actual single), Paradise! Written by Siyeon herself, alongside primo Deukae collaborators Ollounder and Leez, it's a gorgeous EDM-backed ballad with a message of hope.

As well as the main video published on release, she's also given us two extra stunning vids over the last couple of days, the White and Black versions!

Chlorophyllistic

Kpop Fan
Credits
Dreamcatcher has released an mysterious teaser image regarding a possible February comeback. From what I’ve seen, most InSomnia’s are translating the text at the bottom as Scre

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yeah, it says Scream. It's a cypher; take that text (ZJYLHT), and shift each letter seven letters back down the alphabet.

melikey

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i can never decide who my bias is, but dami, gahyeon and handong belong in the bias wrecker list. everyone is beautiful, damn talented and deserve to be known and loved. i love their concept, it's so original and beautiful

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
i can never decide who my bias is, but dami, gahyeon and handong belong in the bias wrecker list. everyone is beautiful, damn talented and deserve to be known and loved. i love their concept, it's so original and beautiful
Completely understandable. While I do have my bias, every one of 'em wrecks me on a minute-to-minute basis. They're such sweethearts, and dedicated to their craft, and I'm so proud that they're gradually getting the recognition they deserve (still not quickly enough, mind, but getting there slowly...).

array

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Dino
Gahyeon
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
I want to say that Jiu and Gahyeon are my biases but honestly, it's so hard to choose they're all so talented!!!

Really loved their last comeback with Scream, the album is so good I decided to buy it and it's one of the best albums I've ever listened to. Each track really catches my attention, all of them are solid songs. Black or White is probably my favorite b-side of the album.

Aengdu

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hello fellow Insomnias!! I became an insomnia after Piri and I love them<3
Btw, my bias is Yoohyeon and my bias wrecker is SuA!!

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I want to say that Jiu and Gahyeon are my biases but honestly, it's so hard to choose they're all so talented!!!
Don't choose; be patient and let your bias guide you to her... :p
I wasn't trying; I just happened to be watching Siyeon playing with gummy worms, and my brain went "You. I like you."

Hello fellow Insomnias!! I became an insomnia after Piri and I love them<3
Btw, my bias is Yoohyeon and my bias wrecker is SuA!!
Welcome aboard! :D

For the record, Dami has officially joined my Wrecker Club. She's been gunning for it for some time; I think it started with meeting her in October, and she's steadily been creeping up on me. At this point, especially with her owning a good chunk of Dystopia, I just can't deny it anymore, but I also can't demote JiU, so it's now a club.

Also, this doesn't hurt either... Yowza... :love:

D

Dremes

I don't want to make too long if a post, but wow. These girls are so talented. From the vocals to the coreos they have it all. I mean how can you not love these girls??