The Official CLC Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your CLC bias?

• Seungyeon

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Sorn

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Seunghee

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Yeeun

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Eunbin

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Elkie

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
They got some award in Soribada Event yesterday. And Seungyeon said she was fine, nothing to worry.
ECpQ-6kUwAA9m1q.jpg

But more importantly, they are slaying hard here :love:
ECopu20U0Ag2c8L.jpg

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Have you watched :devilish: Devil :devilish:?
I really like it and Yeeun don't want me to go back to Seunghee's side. What should I do?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Well I think I’ve found my home thread.

Also yes I’ve seen devil it’s one of my favourite songs right now. Seunghee’s vocals blew me away but Yeeun slayed her rap as always it’s so hard

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
The MV is so fun to watch. It's already posted in MV thread so I don't put it here.

Devil fanchant
Time to learn it ^^

They also performed it at The Show

• Love
Reactions: Fay

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Well I think I’ve found my home thread.

Also yes I’ve seen devil it’s one of my favourite songs right now. Seunghee’s vocals blew me away but Yeeun slayed her rap as always it’s so hard
I know right

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Still no lightstick smh. But they are TRULY queens.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I don’t understand CUBE dndkendkwms.

CLC coulda easily stayed my ult group if they got the love and promotions they deserved but as a brand new stan trying to learn about the members and just the lack of publicity it was so hard to be satisfied as a Cheshire.

And I keep nearly crying at the fact I’ll probably get to never see another Hobgoblin come from them. Or another No. Or another Helicopter. And despite being cheap af to a point even Elkie complained, I’m gonna miss not even getting another Devil

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I don’t understand CUBE dndkendkwms.

CLC coulda easily stayed my ult group if they got the love and promotions they deserved but as a brand new stan trying to learn about the members and just the lack of publicity it was so hard to be satisfied as a Cheshire.

And I keep nearly crying at the fact I’ll probably get to never see another Hobgoblin come from them. Or another No. Or another Helicopter. And despite being cheap af to a point even Elkie complained, I’m gonna miss not even getting another Devil
Elkie has been my bias since I started at stan.
Cube responded by saying that Ilhoon is leaving BTOB.
But hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah they did not respond to Elkie, the CLC scandal.
Idle started in 2018, they have an official lightstick.
CLC in 2015, still no official lightstick.
I just want to scream, it's really annoying and sad.
So cube was planning to disband CLC in 2020, why didn't he? Why did you take out Helicopter if you hate this group? Why this hatred for this group?
Obviously, when 4MINUTE disbanded, cube wanted to start a new gg, to roll us in the flour, but deep down, they don't like girls, don't care about fans. No attention.
Like all real cheshires, my heart is broken.
No, Black Dress, Hobgoblin, Devil, Pepe, Me, Helicopter etc deserves better. CLC deserves better. CuBe does not deserves CLC.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Elkie has been my bias since I started at stan.
Cube responded by saying that Ilhoon is leaving BTOB.
But hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah they did not respond to Elkie, the CLC scandal.
Idle started in 2018, they have an official lightstick.
CLC in 2015, still no official lightstick.
I just want to scream, it's really annoying and sad.
So cube was planning to disband CLC in 2020, why didn't he? Why did you take out Helicopter if you hate this group? Why this hatred for this group?
Obviously, when 4MINUTE disbanded, cube wanted to start a new gg, to roll us in the flour, but deep down, they don't like girls, don't care about fans. No attention.
Like all real cheshires, my heart is broken.
No, Black Dress, Hobgoblin, Devil, Pepe, Me, Helicopter etc deserves better. CLC deserves better. CuBe does not deserves CLC.
Hah its not even just girls. Just look at Pentagon and what they get as well... Overall Cube just has very irresponsible management that clearly does not care nor try to care whatsoever for their groups. They even lost one of their most popular artists due to that gross negligence.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
They have officially disbanded the 2022 June 6th.

Choi Yujin is now the leader of Kep1er after Mnet survival show casting Girls Planet 999, rank 3rd.
She was also in Queendom 2 with them.

Sorn is now a solo artist.