The Official Blackpink Thread ♡BLΛƆKPIИK Corner♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your 🖤🩷 bias?

• Jisoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jennie

• Rosé

• Lisa

• Total voters

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
I found this group while a youtuber was doing a parody to "Kill this love." Hopefully i find the video soon and be grateful they got me into this amazing group.

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
I found this group while a youtuber was doing a parody to "Kill this love." Hopefully i find the video soon and be grateful they got me into this amazing group.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
08/08 !!! <3
i am so happy to see theses lil girls growing up. they deserve the world. they worked so hard and they got the success they deserved.
happy 6th year!
3c1de53edb0ace4792e021bec7e16b6b.jpg

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
blackpink are so unserious, i love it. they obviously posted 6th anniversary photos, right? well, jisoo used a photo that the girls had taken w khalid, only someone had edited out khalid, and jennie used a picture she obviously got from google, since there was a watermark on it lmaooo

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
do you have to pay for all the blackpink vlive?? because i was so sad when i found out the recent jennie and rosé live wasn't available for free :( they're the only group i know who does that

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
do you have to pay for all the blackpink vlive?? because i was so sad when i found out the recent jennie and rosé live wasn't available for free :( they're the only group i know who does that
i think so. i think it's bc they did it one weverse, from the members only channel (which you have to pay, like, $20 to access). i'm p sure jisoo + lisa did a free live, tho

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
ahh i love these members so much, jennie is one of my ult biases, and my wrecker in the group is rose. Jennie's just so talented, i love her so much. I actually knew the song solo before i even got into bp, and was always waiting for another song by jennie and i couldn't find it so i searched her up, found blackpink, and then that was the first kpop song i was introduced to.

Maria29

Kpop Rookie
Credits
This world tour is all talk! did ya'll see all the girls solo stages.?! they slayyyyy! I went to their Houston concert and they were amazing! hope they stay safe and all