Duet The Official B.O.Y Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
It's so good but idk who they'd disband myteen just to debut kookheon and yuvin in a duo?

• Sad
Reactions: ONF

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
The song is nice, but I feel bad that I can't enjoy it to the maximum because a part of me still misses myteen πŸ˜”
I know exactly what you mean! Like I feel so bad for the others because I have no idea why they were disbanded and I feel so sorry for them because I don't know what they're doing now. Kookheon & Yuvin must also feel kind of guilty that they get to carry on promoting :(

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I know exactly what you mean! Like I feel so bad for the others because I have no idea why they were disbanded and I feel so sorry for them because I don't know what they're doing now. Kookheon & Yuvin must also feel kind of guilty that they get to carry on promoting :(
May I ask, but I’m not sure if you know much about the company or not but what was their company like in terms of their profit, management etc.?

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
May I ask, but I’m not sure if you know much about the company or not but what was their company like in terms of their profit, management etc.?
I honestly have no idea hun... all I know was that Kookheon & Yuvin went on PDX101 in order to gain attention for MyTeen, so they obviously weren't doing too well. And I don't know of any other groups in their company 😟

ONF

β˜•οΈπŸ«–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Oh ok, well that’s kinda strange. :/
I remember there were some people complaining about the poor management and possible abuse (?) from Music Works a while ago, but I think they were mostly upset with the lack of comebacks

maribebe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dowoon
Jeongyeon
Shownu
Sanha
I feel you sis, I feel you! Cause honestly his voice is what literally made me fell in love with and started stanning him immediately the moment I started listening to his covers last night!
Him and Kang Minhee were my main picks on Produce X 101, I remember seeing him dance and I was like woah he is amazing, but then I saw him sing, rap, be a crackhead, be kindhearted, etc.. and i was like wow he is perfect.
Oh and he is a visual

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Him and Kang Minhee were my main picks on Produce X 101, I remember seeing him dance and I was like woah he is amazing, but then I saw him sing, rap, be a crackhead, be kindhearted, etc.. and i was like wow he is perfect.
Oh and he is a visual
View attachment 15332
We love a perfect and an extremely talented all rounder!! 😍😍