The Official B.A.P Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who was your B.A.P bias?

• Daehyun

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Jongup

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Himchan

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yongguk

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Zelo

• Youngjae

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

This is a somehow sensitive topic as they are not together anymore but they faced so many hardships together and they have said many times there are chances of possible reunion as a group under a different name and agency but until then this is the official B.A.P discussion thread :) Welcome BABYZ 😽

The rules are simple:
- Be respectful to the group/other users
- No bashing or hateful comments allowed
- No spam allowed

- Enjoy this thread/have fun here ~

-B-A-P-bap-40925204-500-281.gif

M

myheartizomg

I got into them at the beginning of the year right before Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup’s contracts expired, so no 😭 what about you??
I think it was last year. I became a fan too late I missed almost everything :( Who was your bias?

M

myheartizomg

Yongguk 🥰 what about yours?
First it was Junhong but when I got that much into them and they became my ult group it became so hard for me to stick to someone to call a bias. Currently I have Himchan in my heart a lot because of what he's going through with the assault allegation case :/

M

myheartizomg

Ah yes, I’m so torn up about that :/
Same here. He attended the court a few days ago and although I was happy to see him after such a long time I also got sad because of how miserable he looked. I'm not going to call him innocent yet but my heart tells me that he didn't do it.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Same here. He attended the court a few days ago and although I was happy to see him after such a long time I also got sad because of how miserable he looked. I'm not going to call him innocent yet but my heart tells me that he didn't do it.
He looked pretty rough in the photos I saw :( I’m staying neutral until the final verdict. A lot of babyz are already disowning him from the group and screaming “ot5” :/ it breaks my heart

M

myheartizomg

He looked pretty rough in the photos I saw :( I’m staying neutral until the final verdict. A lot of babyz are already disowning him from the group and screaming “ot5” :/ it breaks my heart
That's so messed up. When it comes to B.A.P the only thing I can say is how unfairly things went for them. They were monster rookies, they were on top, there was a time when the 'EXO VS B.A.P' trend was dominating. They could've remained that famous, I don't get why too many fans gave up on them when all the guys did was to demand their basic human rights?! They continued releasing bops till the doomed day of their disbandment and then this issue with Himchan was the cherry on cake. I think staying neutral and not being delusional is the best option but it's too early for 'fans' to disown him already :-(
*sorry if my comment was too long, i get too passionate when it comes to B.A.P*

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
That's so messed up. When it comes to B.A.P the only thing I can say is how unfairly things went for them. They were monster rookies, they were on top, there was a time when the 'EXO VS B.A.P' trend was dominating. They could've remained that famous, I don't get why too many fans gave up on them when all the guys did was to demand their basic human rights?! They continued releasing bops till the doomed day of their disbandment and then this issue with Himchan was the cherry on cake. I think staying neutral and not being delusional is the best option but it's too early for 'fans' to disown him already :-(
*sorry if my comment was too long, i get too passionate when it comes to B.A.P*
I completely agree and it’s okay! B.A.P are in my top three ults, so I’m the same way!! Yeah, they’ve lost so many fans, when they had that lawsuit with TS, and now they continue to lose fans when they’re not even together anymore :/ and it breaks my heart so much. They’re one of the better groups with such amazing bops and they deserved so much more than what Tshit(excuse my language)put them through.

M

myheartizomg

I completely agree and it’s okay! B.A.P are in my top three ults, so I’m the same way!! Yeah, they’ve lost so many fans, when they had that lawsuit with TS, and now they continue to lose fans when they’re not even together anymore :/ and it breaks my heart so much. They’re one of the better groups with such amazing bops and they deserved so much more than what Tshit(excuse my language)put them through.
Tshit yeah, Tshit!!! Oh gosh, this company is the worst I swear. I can say the same thing, I'm so happy I found someone to be on the same page with. Tbh I got for good into kpop because of BTS but after discovering and seeing how much B.A.P were ignored when both groups had the same potential in music, live performances and character; Zelo is one of the fastest rappers in the industry (not to comment on his dancing) and is on Yoongi's level in my opinion as well as Yongguk who has a very similar charisma to Namjoon again in my opinion, Daehyun's vocals are no joke he should be considered as one of the best main vocalists out there. Spring Day and 1004 Angel were on the same level also again in my opinion; well let's just say I kind of lost it and wondered why B.A.P were not appreciated the same :-/

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Tshit yeah, Tshit!!! Oh gosh, this company is the worst I swear. I can say the same thing, I'm so happy I found someone to be on the same page with. Tbh I got for good into kpop because of BTS but after discovering and seeing how much B.A.P were ignored when both groups had the same potential in music, live performances and character; Zelo is one of the fastest rappers in the industry (not to comment on his dancing) and is on Yoongi's level in my opinion as well as Yongguk who has a very similar charisma to Namjoon again in my opinion, Daehyun's vocals are no joke he should be considered as one of the best main vocalists out there. Spring Day and 1004 Angel were on the same level also again in my opinion; well let's just say I kind of lost it and wondered why B.A.P were not appreciated the same :-/
I agree!!! BTS got me into kpop too but I might love B.A.P just a smidge more, still love BTS of course, but B.A.P really set the bar for the badass type, in my opinion

M

myheartizomg

I agree!!! BTS got me into kpop too but I might love B.A.P just a smidge more, still love BTS of course, but B.A.P really set the bar for the badass type, in my opinion
I can say I feel exactly the same way about it. That's the power of being a multistan 😇 Some people say you're not a real fan if you stan too many groups at once while I say "Watch me" to them 😭

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Zelo is my bias and I love listening to Yongguks songs they are really talented and I am so sad they disbanded