The Official 2NE1 Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who was your 2NE1 bias?

• CL

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Dara

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bom

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Minzy

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
M

myheartizomg

Queens. Legends. Welcome the official discussion page for 2NE1. Welcome Blackjacks 🖤

The rules are simple:
1) No bashing/hateful comments allowed
2) Be respectful to the group/other users
3) No spam allowed

4) Enjoy it to the fullest!

D8Fy.gif

M

myheartizomg

what happened? I know YG is trash just not everything.
He caused the girls lots of mental distress and insecurities. He was calling them ugly right in front of their faces and Minzy admitted that she got very depressed while being in the group (most likely because of that). He was continuously mistreating them...

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
He caused the girls lots of mental distress and insecurities. He was calling them ugly right in front of their faces and Minzy admitted that she got very depressed while being in the group (most likely because of that). He was continuously mistreating them...
That's so messed up. He's ugly, like come on, does he not look in the mirror?

M

myheartizomg

That's so messed up. He's ugly, like come on, does he not look in the mirror?
YG has a 'special' way of treating his artists in general. It's been proven how much of a 'good' CEO he is (especially lately with all those scandals). It's so unfair to everyone who are signed under his company. I heard he's no longer the CEO but I refuse to believe he has no power over YG Entertainment anymore because he basically still owns half the company (?)

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
YG has a 'special' way of treating his artists in general. It's been proven how much of a 'good' CEO he is (especially lately with all those scandals). It's so unfair to everyone who are signed under his company. I heard he's no longer the CEO but I refuse to believe he has no power over YG Entertainment anymore because he basically still owns half the company (?)
I was talking with Malu earlier about him and was basically saying that he and his brother has to be stepping down and some dirt will come to light on him. I'm not ever opposed to the thought of something like that happening. I feel like after these scandals people have been looking more into YG and found something on him, something big. That's why he's leaving.

M

myheartizomg

I was talking with Malu earlier about him and was basically saying that he and his brother has to be stepping down and some dirt will come to light on him. I'm not ever opposed to the thought of something like that happening. I feel like after these scandals people have been looking more into YG and found something on him, something big. That's why he's leaving.
Yeah they have now appointed a new female CEO from what I've heard. Who knows what else is going to come out about him. Every YG artist should join P NATION in my opinion (xD).

pascalrx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
One day, our 4 queens will be united again as 2NE1. Lets hope and support where we can. I hope that the new CEO at YGE will give CL and Dara comebacks. Bom and Minzy are active, but they deserve waaaay more attention. I cant stop listening to their music and watching their mvs. They are just perfect and real and so pure.☹️❤️❤️❤️123

M

myheartizomg

One day, our 4 queens will be united again as 2NE1. Lets hope and support where we can. I hope that the new CEO at YGE will give CL and Dara comebacks. Bom and Minzy are active, but they deserve waaaay more attention. I cant stop listening to their music and watching their mvs. They are just perfect and real and so pure.☹❤❤❤View attachment 123
I'm sure the girls weren't ready for disbandment and YG's the one who initiated it. I share the same hopes as you 💗💗

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yes I'm so happy this is a thread now!!! 2NE1 has and always will be my ultimate bias group, I miss them sooo much I just want one more 2NE1 performance :wae: CL is my bias, she's so so amazing. She showed Korea a new idea of what a female idol can be like. She was always so powerful and never changed for anyone despite being bodyshamed. I also love how much she cares about her members, even now. Remember when she risked her life to save Dara from that earthquake? My bias wrecker is Minzy, she has always been YG's secret weapon. Why she is so underappreciated I will never understand. Her and CL are incredible in all aspects (vocals, dance, rap and personality). Bom and Dara are incredible too, and I was so happy to hear them collab on Spring. I just love 2NE1 so much, songs like "Ugly" have helped me so much. We all feel ugly sometimes, and to hear that I wasn't alone is so nice to hear, especially from some of the most powerful and cool girls. They showed that savage girls can be vulnerable and insecure too at times, and that's okay. They gave a voice to the "Ugly" and the "Lonely." I'm rambling now but 2NE1 are queens and will never be forgotten in my heart ❤