The more you know

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
This thread is very informative. I have learned some very important information today and I am sincerely grateful that @ChimChimisahim created this thread.
thank you
/ˈTHaNGk ˌyo͞o/

exclamation

1. a polite expression used when acknowledging a gift, service, or compliment, or accepting or refusing an offer.
    "thank you for your letter"
noun

1. an instance or means of expressing thanks.
    "Lucy planned a party as a thank you to the nurses"

(but seriously thank you ❤)

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
thank you
/ˈTHaNGk ˌyo͞o/

exclamation

1. a polite expression used when acknowledging a gift, service, or compliment, or accepting or refusing an offer.
    "thank you for your letter"
noun

1. an instance or means of expressing thanks.
    "Lucy planned a party as a thank you to the nurses"

(but seriously thank you ❤)

lol no problem 😁

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Boost brain cell health through exercise.
People who exercise regularly think more clearly and are better at coming up with new ideas. Physical activity has been shown to affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain and even the abundance of new brain cells.

there you go ☺

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
dumb
/dəm/
Learn to pronounce
Computing

adjective

1. 1.​
    temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.
    "they stood dumb while the attacker poured out a stream of abuse"

verb

1. 1.​
    simplify or reduce the intellectual content of something so as to make it accessible to a larger number of people.
    "critics have accused publishers of dumbing down books"

2. 2.​
    make dumb or unheard; silence
  3. "a splendor that dazed the mind and dumbed the tongue"

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
we decided to make the order 1 Philadelphia roll, 1 California Roll, 2 Miso Soups, 2 Spicy Tuna roll , and 2 Eal Avocado Rolls the price came out as $39. and some change , of course i cancel order and call Chikurin the same order come out $24.75, its regular rolls , you can not charge $7 for regular rolls

Well I did order the Sashimi Deluxe, their menu wrote with 17 pieces Sashimi in the order. And my family had allergy with shrimp and crab so I requested something else but those, and I did 2 order for this. When I received my order each of order only 13 pieces plus those chopped fish. For 2 orders total missing 8 pieces. Love this place🤗

I’m 1 mile away and it took them 1 hour and 40 minutes to deliver my order. They told me it would be 20 minutes. Not good food either. Sushi were falling apart before I even touched them. Waste if time and $.

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
we decided to make the order 1 Philadelphia roll, 1 California Roll, 2 Miso Soups, 2 Spicy Tuna roll , and 2 Eal Avocado Rolls the price came out as $39. and some change , of course i cancel order and call Chikurin the same order come out $24.75, its regular rolls , you can not charge $7 for regular rolls

Well I did order the Sashimi Deluxe, their menu wrote with 17 pieces Sashimi in the order. And my family had allergy with shrimp and crab so I requested something else but those, and I did 2 order for this. When I received my order each of order only 13 pieces plus those chopped fish. For 2 orders total missing 8 pieces. Love this place🤗

I’m 1 mile away and it took them 1 hour and 40 minutes to deliver my order. They told me it would be 20 minutes. Not good food either. Sushi were falling apart before I even touched them. Waste if time and $.
  1. Figure Out How to Name the Defendant.
  2. Ask for Payment.
  3. Find the Right Court to File Your Claim.
  4. Fill Out Your Court Forms.
  5. File Your Claim.
  6. Serve Your Claim.
  7. Go to Court.

How to Sue Someone: Lawsuit Basics - Enjuris