The more you know

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Nesquik is a brand of products made by Swiss company Nestlé. In 1948, Nestlé launched a drink mix for chocolate-flavored milk called Nestle Quik in the United States; this was released in Europe during the 1950s as Nesquik. Since 1999, the brand has been known as Nesquik worldwide. Wikipedia

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
It all started in 1897 in LeRoy, New York. A man named Pearle Bixby Wait, a carpenter and cough syrup manufacturer, trademarked a gelatin dessert and named it 'Jell-O. ' He and his wife, Mary, added new flavoring to the granulated gelatin and sugar – such as strawberry, raspberry, orange and lemon.Feb 16, 2018
(i live near there)
History of Jell-O | Just A Pinch

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
It all started in 1897 in LeRoy, New York. A man named Pearle Bixby Wait, a carpenter and cough syrup manufacturer, trademarked a gelatin dessert and named it 'Jell-O. ' He and his wife, Mary, added new flavoring to the granulated gelatin and sugar – such as strawberry, raspberry, orange and lemon.Feb 16, 2018
(i live near there)
History of Jell-O | Just A Pinch
ohhh I just search 'Jell-O' and I feel dumb

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Macaroni and cheese—also called mac 'n' cheese in the US and Canadian English, macaroni cheese in the United Kingdom—is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni pasta and a cheese sauce, most commonly cheddar. It can also incorporate other ingredients, such as breadcrumbs, meat and vegetables. Wikipedia

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Demon Slayer is the story of Tenjiro, a Taisho-era boy who lives in the mountains and sells charcoal to raise money for his family. ... His peaceful life is disrupted when demons attack his family in the middle of the night while he's on a selling run in the town at the foot of the mountain.Apr 16, 2019

The Title's Only Half The Story in DEMON SLAYER: KIMETSU

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Why did Yuki and mafuyu fight?
because he wanted to write the song, he couldn't spend as much time with mafuyu. then, mafuyu and yuki get into a huge fight because mafuyu was upset that yuki wouldn't spend more time with him and yuki said something about how he would do anything for mafuyu.Sep 7, 2019

Question about Yuki (Massive Spoilers) - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
Hamburg, Germany

Another version of the creation of the hamburger is that of German cook Otto Kuasw, who created a very popular sailors' sandwich made of a fillet of beef patty fried in butter, served with a fried egg, between two toasted buns in 1891, at a post in Hamburg, Germany.

History of the hamburger - Wikipedia

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
pls talk about how banana companies once overtook some south american countries because that was fun
i found this
In March 2007 Chiquita Brands pleaded guilty in a United States Federal court to aiding and abetting a terrorist organization, when it admitted to the payment of more than $1.7 million to the United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC), a group that the United States has labeled a terrorist organization since 2001.
wikipedia

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
i found this
In March 2007 Chiquita Brands pleaded guilty in a United States Federal court to aiding and abetting a terrorist organization, when it admitted to the payment of more than $1.7 million to the United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC), a group that the United States has labeled a terrorist organization since 2001.
wikipedia
yee chiquita and dole used to be so powerful with making money off bananas they overthrew some governments and funded them and the us got involved very fun to learn about