The Dead Idol (Kpop Fanfiction)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 4

I feel awful as I walk into the longue for the trainee meeting. Yeonjun quit officially yesterday and the whole company is in a panic, to add, we are so broke right now. I sit on the second-hand purple couch in the corner and wait for anyone to just speak. But no trainee’s say a single word, we’re all worried and you can see it. The CEO of “Up” entertainment comes in, you could probably hear a pin drop right now. She clears her throat and begins to speak “So, up entertainment is certainly going down, pun intended.” No one laughs, except a 15 year old trainee named Ruka, who quickly stops. The CEO, or CEO Kang clears her throat yet again and puts on a serious face, “So, the team has been brainstorming on how we can make more money, and we have thought of an idea, The team will be passing out the flyers now, and it should explain everything you need to know” As soon as it reaches my hands, my jaw almost drops to the floor. Almost all of the trainee’s hands shoot up all eager for answers to their questions. I have a billion, maybe even a trillion questions right now, but I’m just too shocked to even move.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 5
POV: Sua

Our company might as well just put us on a website, and ship us off to people who want to buy us. I’m horrified, and my picture is on the front cover! My breathing gets out of control and I start hyperventilating. A girl puts her hand on my shoulder, and I turn around to see it’s Yeojin, who took a two month break, but now she’s back! She was one of the trainee’s I was closest with. Tears start to fall in my lap and I hug her. A while later, I’m sitting on a bench next to a vending machine. Yeojin puts some coins in and hands me a bottle of water. “Remember to breathe.” she says as she sits next to me. Being an idol is always going to be my dream, but i’m not so sure about that dream anymore.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Chapter 5
POV: Sua

Our company might as well just put us on a website, and ship us off to people who want to buy us. I’m horrified, and my picture is on the front cover! My breathing gets out of control and I start hyperventilating. A girl puts her hand on my shoulder, and I turn around to see it’s Yeojin, who took a two month break, but now she’s back! She was one of the trainee’s I was closest with. Tears start to fall in my lap and I hug her. A while later, I’m sitting on a bench next to a vending machine. Yeojin puts some coins in and hands me a bottle of water. “Remember to breathe.” she says as she sits next to me. Being an idol is always going to be my dream, but i’m not so sure about that dream anymore.
i swear imma beat up the company's ceo if they ship her off

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Authors Note:
For people who didn't get it or can't understand, in an attempt to get more money, they will allow any person in, no matter what age or gender into the building so they can watch trainee's dance or sing for 20 bucks each person. Sua finds this creepy and doesn't like it one bit.
irl actual trainees are forced to do even more horrifying acts esp minors
its a big issue in the industry to the point it should be called human trafficking

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
irl actual trainees are forced to do even more horrifying acts esp minors
its a big issue in the industry to the point it should be called human trafficking
yes! Im trying to reflect things that happen in honestly the lightest way, I'm sure there are companies which do way worse. its horrible how they use their dreams and make them do these things thinking its the only way.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 6
I get up in the morning feeling as unmotivated as I ever have. I put on some makeup which has to be "sweat proof" according to the newsletter the company sent out to all the trainee's this morning. I pull it up again to make sure I have everything

Dear all Trainee's,

Due to our new circumstances in the building we have some new requirements for the trainee's to fulfill.
Here is the list.

- Sweat Proof Makeup (So your makeup wont smear during practice. Must wear makeup to appear more appealing)
- Stylish dance practice outfits. (no more unattractive practice outfits.)
- Duffel Bag consisting of perfume, makeup and femininity products (for women)
. Duffel Bag consisting of deodorant and makeup. (for men)

I roll my eyes and head to the training center where a whole new life is about to unfold.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 7
I get to the company and I don't know what to do as I see at least 30 unfamiliar cars parked in the driveway. I quickly head inside and gasp. The walls are basically all glass except for the bathrooms of course. I see a new desk that has a sign that says “which idol?” on top of it. I walk up to it and put my hand on the lady who’s sitting on the desk’s shoulder. She turns around and greets me with a hug, “Sua! Thank god you’re here, we have 10 customers wanting to see your practice so..start practicing ok hon?”. Before I can ask anything else she turns around and starts typing frantically so I slowly head into the practice room. Well, this will be a rollercoaster.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 8

It’s been 3 weeks since this new system. I guess I should explain it. Every day, I reach my company and go straight to the practice room. I practice routines for about 3 hours and then head into the vocal studio where I practice singing popular and trendy songs for about 2 hours. After that, I get to have lunch/break, which is 50 minutes. Then, I practice for 30 more minutes and after that, I get to head home. Honestly, if you gave me this routine back when the company was normal, I would’ve done this easily. But this time, it’s harder. I can’t focus when we have to wear skirts and tight shirts with sometimes elderly men coming to watch the practice. The company is better looking though. There are no more holes in the walls, at least where people can see them. As soon as you go into the “employee’s only area” it’s a complete mess, the couch is beaten up and the toilets they give us are horrible and cleaned once a week. Anyhow, there’s a certain thing that’s been bothering me lately…

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 9
The thing is this man. The man is in his mid-40s. He comes every single time I’m working, which is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. I’ve asked if he’s ever here on Saturday, but everyone has told me he came once on Saturday, looked around for a minute, and then left. I find it a bit creepy but whatever, most of the people who come here are creepy anyways. I don’t mind it all that much. But, what’s really been bothering me is that sometimes he tries to follow me home. I’ve looked directly at him before, but he just grins and said “Hey, looks like we’re going in the same direction aren’t we?”, his voice sounds 40 years older than he actually is, must be all the cigarettes he smokes. I’ve tried telling my manager but she just handed me pepper spray and told me to be more careful. I’m truly worried.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 10

The man hasn't come for a week, so I'm pretty happy about that, so this time I worked overtime for some extra money because I finally feel safe. I feel exhausted after it but at least I earned 30 more bucks. I’m heading home before I hear a rustle behind me, I quickly turn my head and see the guy who had been following me, “I’m Suho” he says in a crackly voice, I turn around and start to run but soon enough he hits my head with something and I fall to the ground, he’s very blurry and I can barely pull myself together. As his face gets closer to mine, I manage to spit out one last word before I pass out or even die..? He puts his ear near my mouth so he can hear what I’m trying to say, I bite his ear with all my might and say “fuck you” before everything goes black.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
i actually wanna punch this guy
and it's so sad that not just idols but normal ppl go through this
Chapter 10

The man hasn't come for a week, so I'm pretty happy about that, so this time I worked overtime for some extra money because I finally feel safe. I feel exhausted after it but at least I earned 30 more bucks. I’m heading home before I hear a rustle behind me, I quickly turn my head and see the guy who had been following me, “I’m Suho” he says in a crackly voice, I turn around and start to run but soon enough he hits my head with something and I fall to the ground, he’s very blurry and I can barely pull myself together. As his face gets closer to mine, I manage to spit out one last word before I pass out or even die..? He puts his ear near my mouth so he can hear what I’m trying to say, I bite his ear with all my might and say “fuck you” before everything goes black.