The Dead Idol (Kpop Fanfiction)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
POV: Sua

One thing about practicing in the trainee room, you don’t always have to look flawless, your hair can be a rat’s nest and sweat can be dripping from every part of your body and you’ll blend it perfectly with the other trainees, as practicing is never easy. Well, it’s a bit harder when you're a trainee at a practically unknown company with creaky floors and walls with holes in them. You could say our company needs an upgrade. After a grueling five hours of just dancing and singing, I go outside into the trainee lounge to wait for Yeonjun, my best friend since I was 6. He’s a choreographer for the one group that this company has, which isn’t doing too well. He comes out almost drenching in sweat, and gestures for me to wait outside. I pick up my duffel bag and head outside, but I get the feeling that something just isn’t right.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 2

The breeze hits my skin as I step outside, after a long time of dancing, the breeze sure feels like heaven. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Yeonjun. “Let’s go that cafe.” He says pointing to a old-fashioned coffee shop. I nod my head and we walk silently to the cafe across the street. Something is definitely wrong, Yeonjun is the type of person to interrupt you before you barely manage to finish a word. In order to get rid of the awkwardness, I ruffle through my duffel bag and hand him a flyer. On the flyer are big, bold letters saying “ALL TRAINEES MEETING ON SATURDAY IN THE LONGUE”. “Wonder what it’s for” I say trying to capture his attention. Yeonjun just shrugs. “What is wrong with you today!?” I yell. “I’ll explain, can you just give me a break. We’re almost there” he says in a very annoyed tone. We enter the coffee shop and the aroma of coffee hits me like a bullet. We sit down at an empty table and then he looks at me dead in the eye and says

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Chapter 2

The breeze hits my skin as I step outside, after a long time of dancing, the breeze sure feels like heaven. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Yeonjun. “Let’s go that cafe.” He says pointing to a old-fashioned coffee shop. I nod my head and we walk silently to the cafe across the street. Something is definitely wrong, Yeonjun is the type of person to interrupt you before you barely manage to finish a word. In order to get rid of the awkwardness, I ruffle through my duffel bag and hand him a flyer. On the flyer are big, bold letters saying “ALL TRAINEES MEETING ON SATURDAY IN THE LONGUE”. “Wonder what it’s for” I say trying to capture his attention. Yeonjun just shrugs. “What is wrong with you today!?” I yell. “I’ll explain, can you just give me a break. We’re almost there” he says in a very annoyed tone. We enter the coffee shop and the aroma of coffee hits me like a bullet. We sit down at an empty table and then he looks at me dead in the eye and says
how dare you leave us on a cliff hanger like this...
I'm abt to fire you /j

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Chapter 2

gurl you rlly didnt have to leave us in that BIG of a cliffhanger now i won't stop thinking abt it till you post chapter 3

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Chapter 3

“I’m quitting” he says with a practically dead expression on his face. “What?” I yell while standing up with my hands firmly on the table. “Listen Sua, I’m drained, I’m annoyed, this girl group I’m training won’t do good. I’ll get a better job somewhere else with way better pay. I’m wasting my time and talent, come with me if you want, but I’m leaving this hell.” I shake my head in disbelief, Yeonjun leaving will be a big loss to the company, which means I’ll probably have to work even harder than I did before, or they will let me go, or will they shut down the whole company? I clear my head and begin to speak “Ok, you’re quitting… but I won’t give up, go ahead Yeonjun, leave, I know this will sound cheesy as hell, but I’m not going to give up on my dream.” I say picking up my duffel bag, I head for the door but stop myself and turn around. “ Call me when you get a better job, ok?”, feeling satisfied with what I said, I left the cafe.

Little did I know that dream I wanted to come true so badly would fade away as fast as the blink of an eye.