Thai Entertainment [OFFICIAL THREAD]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi

welcome to the official general thread for thai music.
in here, you can talk about anything thailand entertainment related.

this isn't the only thread that can be made about thai groups etc, i just
decided to make this for now, since tpop and tdramas aren't the most popular thing.

rules:
- Be respectful to everyone, from idols to users.
- Opinions are allowed, but no hate
- Don't spam the thread

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
I dont know many
But I like 9X9, VAMP, SB5 and 316.
oh those are nice! I really like 9x9, SBFIVE, TEMPT, BNK48, CGM48, Sweat16! and many more ^^
I also really like rappers such as LazyLoxy, OG-ANIC etc.

Have you heard about the new boygroup TRINITY? Third, Jackie, James and Porsche are the members (from 9x9!)

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
oh those are nice! I really like 9x9, SBFIVE, TEMPT, BNK48, CGM48, Sweat16! and many more ^^
I also really like rappers such as LazyLoxy, OG-ANIC etc.

Have you heard about the new boygroup TRINITY? Third, Jackie, James and Porsche are the members (from 9x9!)
No OMG!!!! Trinity with 9x9 Members! I will check them out thank you!!!

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang

4NOLOGUE DEBUT
TRINITY
the 1st mini album
" THE ELEMENTS "

View attachment 11443

tracklist:
01. Haters Got Nothing
02. IOU
03. Jazzy
04. Hidden Track

━━━━━

TEASER PICTURES.

━━━━━

Available on:
Spotify.
Apple Music.
JOOX.

Wow loving this!!! Ik really excited for their debut!

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Do you know what happened to the other members of 9X9? I miss Paris so bad!!! TT
Thanapob (Tor) was the main role in Thai drama "Hua Jai Sila", that aired from March 4th till June 10th.
He also has been doing alot of modeling/CF work, such as for Magnum, Nescafe and Koncept Furniture.
He will make a guest appearance in the Chinese remake of Project S: Side by Side (series where he
played an autistic badminton player named Gym), called "Project 17: Side by Side". He won best
supporting male role from "In Family We Trust" at the 10th Nataraj Awards Announcement.
He was one of the winners of "Hot Guy Of The Year" at the Kazz Awards.

Jaylerr has been doing some fanmeets. He was a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He took part
in the Thai version of Masked Singer called "The Mask Thai Literature" as a contestant. He will play the
main role 'Somchai' in Thai drama "Angel Beside Me", with co-star Jane Ramida, airing from December 2019
to February 2020. He will be in Thai movie "Tootsies the Movie". He has been supporting TRINITY on his Twitter.

Captain has been a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He met Jisoo from BlackPink, who he is a big fan of.
He has been doing alot of photography, you can follow his photography Instagroum account HERE. He has been
doing an eating and cooking show on the Youtube page of Nadao Bangkok, the latest one being with Jaylerr's
girlfriend Thanaerng, who he is good friends with. He will be the main role Tor of the third season from
"Love Sick: The Series". He played the main role Noh in 3-episode drama "ReminderS".

Paris has released a song called "My Ambulance", together with singer/actress Pearwah Nichaphat. He was
a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He was a model for brands such as Nivea Men, Calvin Klein, SixTwelve
and Lactasoy. He has had some fanmeetings. He will be the main role Pat in "Bad Genius: The Series",
that will air in December 2020, which also stars BNK48's 2nd generation member Juné.

Ryu has been promoting for the drink and game of "Speed Drifter X Sponsor". He entered his third year at the
Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication at Thammasat University. He has uploading multiple pictures
and clips of him playing table tennis (he is a professional table tennis player, and used to be on the Thai national
team). He has been supporting TRINITY on his Twitter. He also has been promoting EXO's new songs on his Twitter,
such as the EXO-SC unit, Baekhyun's "UN VILLAGE" and Kyungsoo's "That's Okay". He has also (re)tweeted EXO livestages,
news, and funny moments. If it wasn't obvious yet, he's an EXO-L (has been for a while), his bias is Chanyeol.

Tor, Captain and actress/model Nychaa Nuttanicha went to New York Fashion Week for CoachTH.
Jayler and Paris announced the winner of an award at the 10th Nataraj Awards Announcement.
9x9 won the "Rising Star" award at the Kazz Award 2019, a few days after their disbandment.

The members still hang out together, and are very supporting of each other!

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Thanapob (Tor) was the main role in Thai drama "Hua Jai Sila", that aired from March 4th till June 10th.
He also has been doing alot of modeling/CF work, such as for Magnum, Nescafe and Koncept Furniture.
He will make a guest appearance in the Chinese remake of Project S: Side by Side (series where he
played an autistic badminton player named Gym), called "Project 17: Side by Side". He won best
supporting male role from "In Family We Trust" at the 10th Nataraj Awards Announcement.
He was one of the winners of "Hot Guy Of The Year" at the Kazz Awards.

Jaylerr has been doing some fanmeets. He was a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He took part
in the Thai version of Masked Singer called "The Mask Thai Literature" as a contestant. He will play the
main role 'Somchai' in Thai drama "Angel Beside Me", with co-star Jane Ramida, airing from December 2019
to February 2020. He will be in Thai movie "Tootsies the Movie". He has been supporting TRINITY on his Twitter.

Captain has been a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He met Jisoo from BlackPink, who he is a big fan of.
He has been doing alot of photography, you can follow his photography Instagroum account HERE. He has been
doing an eating and cooking show on the Youtube page of Nadao Bangkok, the latest one being with Jaylerr's
girlfriend Thanaerng, who he is good friends with. He will be the main role Tor of the third season from
"Love Sick: The Series". He played the main role Noh in 3-episode drama "ReminderS".

Paris has released a song called "My Ambulance", together with singer/actress Pearwah Nichaphat. He was
a model for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. He was a model for brands such as Nivea Men, Calvin Klein, SixTwelve
and Lactasoy. He has had some fanmeetings. He will be the main role Pat in "Bad Genius: The Series",
that will air in December 2020, which also stars BNK48's 2nd generation member Juné.

Ryu has been promoting for the drink and game of "Speed Drifter X Sponsor". He entered his third year at the
Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication at Thammasat University. He has uploading multiple pictures
and clips of him playing table tennis (he is a professional table tennis player, and used to be on the Thai national
team). He has been supporting TRINITY on his Twitter. He also has been promoting EXO's new songs on his Twitter,
such as the EXO-SC unit, Baekhyun's "UN VILLAGE" and Kyungsoo's "That's Okay". He has also (re)tweeted EXO livestages,
news, and funny moments. If it wasn't obvious yet, he's an EXO-L (has been for a while), his bias is Chanyeol.

Tor, Captain and actress/model Nychaa Nuttanicha went to New York Fashion Week for CoachTH.
Jayler and Paris announced the winner of an award at the 10th Nataraj Awards Announcement.
9x9 won the "Rising Star" award at the Kazz Award 2019, a few days after their disbandment.

The members still hang out together, and are very supporting of each other!
Gosh thank you you know a lot about them! It's nice to know that they are doing things!! Thanks it must have taken you ages to type this!