Tell me about your Spotify playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I have 4 playlists lol
1) Feelin' Like
Its basically mostly kpop songs i have

2) Depersonalization
My khiphop playlist

3) Nobody Knows
My nonkpop playlist so English songs

4) Comedy
My thai songs

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
I have 6 playlists:
༘♡ 🧩 Favs - My favourite songs at the moment/what i listen to the moment at the moment. I update this weekly. (17h 27m)

⁺˳✧༚🍎🎫 K-Pop - All the k-pop songs i listen to currently (67h 21m)

ミ☁︎ ❝ 🍓 Vibin' - For when i'm in the mood to dance or listen to more upbeat songs (10h 38m)

˚ ༘ 🎫𓂃꙳ Other Music - Anything that isn't kpop that i listen to goes in this play (65h 22m)

🍃˚ ༘ ❝ In My Feels - For when i'm feeling sad/down. Has all my saddest songs (6h 14m)

‎ ¨̮͚ *🖍.゚ Gaming Playlist - For when i'm playing games

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I have a ton of playlists (like 30-40) so i'm just gonna pick 10 of them lol
I also changed the tiles to some of them recently so i'll put the new and old title

𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 (villain theme)
- cover : red velvet seulgi
-- songs that have a dark/villain sort of vibe to them

책 읽을 때 (when i'm reading books)
- cover : lee hi
-- songs that are very chill, not necessarily just soft songs, but ones that kinda stay at the same level throughout, so no high notes, etc,,, if there's too much of a change in the music then it distracts me from my reading so it's very much just background music
--- old title : v i b e

hello is this bad b**** number? (lyric/title of the song by soyeon, lee youngji, and bibi)
- cover : i-dle soyeon
-- the title is kinda self explanatory? it's all girl group/female artist songs

✫ new songs ✫
- cover : i-dle (whole group)
-- songs that are new releases, or newly recommended to me, or newly found by me, etc. i'll just sit and listen to the songs on this playlist and while they're playing i'll sort them into whatever other playlists i think they fit in

지금 잠이 필요해 ;-; (i need sleep right now)
- cover : twice nayeon
-- i listen to this playlist when i go to sleep,, calm/soft songs/ballads/etc.

❲ 깨버려 시스템 믿어 너의 instinct ❳ (break the system trust your instinct) (lyric from misfit by nct u)
- cover : seventeen wonwoo
-- rap/hip hop songs
--- old title : 랩/힙합 (rap/hip-hop)

¿ how the hell did I end up in hell right next to you ? (lyric from Like It by Waterparks)
- cover : seventeen woozi
-- rock/rock vibe songs,, everything from ruby by woozi, to half of waterparks discography, to the rolling stones, to mafumafu
--- old title : ¿ rock vibes ig ?

♤ 케이-알앤비 ♤ (k-rnb)
- cover : stayc j
-- once again it has a self explanatory title

↳ 나에게는 넌 한없이 너무도 소중한 걸 ↲ (You are infinitely precious to me) (lyric from hug by seventeen)
- cover : seventeen joshua
-- my main comfort songs, there's only 7 songs on this playlist and they're all svt
--- old title : 위로하는 노래 (comforting songs)

↺ 그 아래 너와 함께 춤추고 싶어 ↻ (I want to dance with you under the sky) (lyric from dun dun dance by oh my girl)
- cover : seventeen hoshi
-- songs that i know the dances to
--- old title : 춤 (dance)

sorry this is so long, i spend a lot of time and effort into my playlists lol

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I have a ton of playlists (like 30-40) so i'm just gonna pick 10 of them lol
I also changed the tiles to some of them recently so i'll put the new and old title

𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 (villain theme)
- cover : red velvet seulgi
-- songs that have a dark/villain sort of vibe to them

책 읽을 때 (when i'm reading books)
- cover : lee hi
-- songs that are very chill, not necessarily just soft songs, but ones that kinda stay at the same level throughout, so no high notes, etc,,, if there's too much of a change in the music then it distracts me from my reading so it's very much just background music
--- old title : v i b e

hello is this bad b**** number? (lyric/title of the song by soyeon, lee youngji, and bibi)
- cover : i-dle soyeon
-- the title is kinda self explanatory? it's all girl group/female artist songs

✫ new songs ✫
- cover : i-dle (whole group)
-- songs that are new releases, or newly recommended to me, or newly found by me, etc. i'll just sit and listen to the songs on this playlist and while they're playing i'll sort them into whatever other playlists i think they fit in

지금 잠이 필요해 ;-; (i need sleep right now)
- cover : twice nayeon
-- i listen to this playlist when i go to sleep,, calm/soft songs/ballads/etc.

❲ 깨버려 시스템 믿어 너의 instinct ❳ (break the system trust your instinct) (lyric from misfit by nct u)
- cover : seventeen wonwoo
-- rap/hip hop songs
--- old title : 랩/힙합 (rap/hip-hop)

¿ how the hell did I end up in hell right next to you ? (lyric from Like It by Waterparks)
- cover : seventeen woozi
-- rock/rock vibe songs,, everything from ruby by woozi, to half of waterparks discography, to the rolling stones, to mafumafu
--- old title : ¿ rock vibes ig ?

♤ 케이-알앤비 ♤ (k-rnb)
- cover : stayc j
-- once again it has a self explanatory title

↳ 나에게는 넌 한없이 너무도 소중한 걸 ↲ (You are infinitely precious to me) (lyric from hug by seventeen)
- cover : seventeen joshua
-- my main comfort songs, there's only 7 songs on this playlist and they're all svt
--- old title : 위로하는 노래 (comforting songs)

↺ 그 아래 너와 함께 춤추고 싶어 ↻ (I want to dance with you under the sky) (lyric from dun dun dance by oh my girl)
- cover : seventeen hoshi
-- songs that i know the dances to
--- old title : 춤 (dance)

sorry this is so long, i spend a lot of time and effort into my playlists lol
unrelated but i love ur sig

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
it's not a grp, but chanmina is a jpop artist and she's rly good! i also recommend vivarush, band-maid (they make rock/metal music!), and faky
Okkkkk out of all of them I love band maid and faky!

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
My Spotify playlists:
(follow me on Spotify I'm JoppingPengu)

K-pop? More Like Bop Bop - my GIANT kpop playlist - 20+ hours long
Felix Navidad - my Christmas playlist
Best BSides - pretty self explanatory - I don't really update this one anymore they just all go on my big one
Cringy Romantic - I need to delete this one I literally made this to torture my dad ignore that one

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ahhh rn I really wanna re-do my playlists to be like some people here (for example: retro songs, upbeat songs, noise music etc etc) but there’s two problems:
1. Idk if I’ll have enough songs to fill all the playlists
2. I’ve tried something like that in the past and it didn’t really work well for me… My current general sort of playlists works better for me but the idea of themed playlists is so fun ahhh. It’s so difficult idk what to do

Edit: I also jUST re-organised them all so idk if I even want to do it all over again idk I’m just kinda unhappy with the re-do

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I am honestly not in love with how my spotify is set up, so I might change it one day when I get really bored : / also I have way too many playlists

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :13 song, 43min 31sec
This is the playlist of songs I am/was so obsessed with : ) and I would 100% recommend... The name is what I would say if one of the songs came on shuffle in my other playlists

2. Calm? :160 songs, 9hr 17min
This playlist is basically calmer songs, so none of them are really upbeat. At first the playlist was just supposed to be slow sad songs... but that changed pretty quickly : ) also this is probably my least listened to playlist...

3. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! :14 songs, 30min 5sec
This playlist is also not listened to that much... But this one was made because I can't listen to music with words and read at the same time. So I made this playlist that contains songs that don't have any words

4. Edit : ) : 47 songs, 2hr 12min
Okay I am a little emberassed by this one but... I made this playlist full of songs I heard from edits, or just song that would be good for an edit. I made it just incase one day I felt like I could make an edit

5. Good Chinese Songs : 5 songs, 18min 1sec
Okay okay, I know the title sounds a little racist but... I don't know what else to name it. But this playlist is full of five songs but two different people, It's kinda sad. But I made this playlist recently and I haven't added WayV yet-

6. Good Japanese Songs : 127 songs, 7hr 8min
I feel like this one is a little less racist sounding right? I hope so... I'm sorry! But this playlist probably has more songs than the last one because K-pop groups make more japanese songs than ones in any other language than Korean. Also Japanese is my favorite language : )

7. "I Have The Album To This Song" : 422 songs, 23hr 42min
I may or may not be trying to flex. But the title is in quotes because I always say this when a song I have the album to comes on. I made this playlist because I just wanted to see how many songs I have the album to.

8. in the 🚗 ig : 105 songs, 5hr 44min
This playlist is just a whole bunch of songs that I think my dad would like. So I would turn this playlist on when he would drive me to school.

9. ☁︎︎ # | K-POP | : 2,084 songs, 116hr 27min
And this isn't even my longest playlist... but this playlist contains songs by k-pop groups. And also peepee poopoo by Baby Kata...

10. K-ristmas : 22 songs, 1hr 19min
Okay nevermind, this is my least listened to playlist

11. A Lot of Songs : 2,647 songs, 145hr 8min
This is the playlist with the most songs! and it is my most listened to along with the K-pop one, and also one that hasn't been mentioned yet. But this playlist has songs from the playlists listed before, and also the ones that you are about to see.

12. Okay- : 762 songs, 39hr 18min
This playlist was made for songs that aren't kpop... even though there are some songs that are kpop songs :T So now let's just say it's for songs that are not for little childrens ears and songs that are American... and like three songs in other languages.

13. Pog : 38 songs, 2hr 5min
So this playlist is kinda like the first one... but different some how. I think this playlist has songs that I am a little less obsessed with than the first playlist... but that's not true at all so I am not sure why there are two different playlists. Also the picture for this one is beautiful

14. Want this album : 40 songs, 2hr 5min
So these are just songs I don't have the album to YET!

finally... I finished! Some of these playlists are locked I just noticed so some of the links might not work... I also added songs to different playlists while making this, so some of them are not up to date :/
also please save me from Spotify

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
I only listen to spotify when im working out so yeah-

1. number 1
all of the kpop boy group music I listen to (18 songs)

2. number 2
all of the kpop girl group music I listen to (23 songs)

3. workout
the American pop songs that I like (21 songs)

4. songs the other playlists don't have (3 songs)
the title is self explanatory

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Omg this is my jam *pulls out blackboard*

I have a total of 19 playlists and each is very important as far as I’m concerned. All 19 are very necessary and I shall now be introducing my works of art to you all.

Welcome to the long awaited update!

Currently, my playlist count is at 21!
Let’s see what’s changed and what hasnt.

Still the same:
obsessions - favourite songs atm
songs of the month : month - songs released during the month that got added to playlists
streaming (used to be end of month streaming) - songs I want to stream, usually at the end of the month to reach streaming goals
recommended - songs recommended to me or I recommended myself
must force dad to listen to music with me - it’s more aggressive than the truth. He likes listening to the songs with me

Changes
ITZY playlist got yeeted. Bye bye ITZY playlist. Let’s take a moment to pay our respects

Instead of the 5 main mixes, I now have 5 “8:00-17:00” playlists. These playlists are upbeat and fun, with songs I would listen to throughout my day.
There is also a special “8:00-17:00” playlist which contains all my favourite songs from the other 5

Instead of my 3 chill mixes, I now have 3 “17:00-22:00” playlists. These songs are a little more slow and gentle, but still upbeat enough to enjoy them during waking hours.
There’s also a special “17:00-22:00” playlist which contains all my favourite songs from the other 3.

Instead of my 3 sleep mixes, I now have 3 “22:00-00:30” playlists. These are songs that are very slow and contain almost no heavy instrumentals what so ever, so I can easily fall asleep to them.
There’s also a special “22:00-00:30” playlist which contains all my favourite songs from the other 3.

I also have :’) which are emo songs for when I’m feeling #emo
And then summer vibes for the winter

Jk they’re for the summer

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
1. Kpop Chill
Basically just chill kpop songs ig

2. SummerTime
summer songs

3. Kpop
like 90% second gen songs
and the rest 10% is just mixed between other gens mostly 3rd ig

4. 4AM
My sleeptime playlist

5. Welcome to ChInA
my cpop playlist

6. Norwegian music
I had a phase of norwegian music so ye

7. EU
Random european songs

8. Sihyeon <3
playlist with songs that sihyeon said she like xd

9. Anime Time
jpop.

10. Emotional Damage
my crying songs

11. Camila
basically every camila song ever

12. Lil touchy
lil touch by girls generation but 400 times idk y

13. editing playlist
songs i love to listen to when im editing
mostly bg

thats all ithink

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
??? - my playlist of every song I’ve listened to since April 2016 it’s over 210 hours long with 3712 songs

girlz only - every kpop gg song I listen to

english - every song in English I listen to

every loona - every loona song LOL

The last 3 have embarrassing names so I won’t name them but

1 - the depression playlist songs that I listen to when I am not doing too well

2 - pop punk emo rock songs

3 - songs that help me sleep

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
My Spotify playlists:

Best BSides - pretty self explanatory - I don't really update this one anymore they just all go on my big one
Cringy Romantic - I need to delete this one I literally made this to torture my dad ignore that one
My Spotify playlists:

Update: My K-Pop? More Like Bop Bop! playlist is now over a day long, and I have 2 new playlists!!! The 1st one is called Summer Vibes 🌞 and is a mix of kpop and pop songs. I made this playlist specifically for the beach trip I took last week but I think I'm gonna keep it. The other one is pop only, and is called Nostalgia Vibes. These songs were my childhood. (yes technically im still a child but it doesnt feel like it) These songs have some really good memories attached to them that I don't want to forget.

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
I have 7 playlists, all linked. Feel free to check them out.

Resurrection
My rock, metal, and rave playlist.
Currently 175 hours long.

Euphoria
My k-pop and k-rock playlist.
Currently 62 hours long.

Ecstasy
My pop, rap, and alternative playlist.
Currently 47 hours long.

Delusion
My retrowave and synthwave playlist.
Currently 31 hours long.