Tell me about your Spotify playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

ā™”šŸ’­ššššŽššœšš šš’šš— š™æššŠšš›ššŠšššš’ššœššŽšŸ’­ā™”
Staff member
Itā€™s simple, really. If you have Spotify and make playlists, tell me about them lol.

How many do you have?
What are they called?
What kind of music/groups are on them?
How many songs do you currently have on them?

Hereā€™s mine, for an example.

I currently have 5 playlists.

WOMENšŸ˜ - all my favorite Kpop girl groups/soloists songs & I have 926 tracks on it right now

Pretty BoysšŸ¤© - all my favorite Kpop boy groups/soloists songs & I have 757 tracks on it right now

Mood 4 Dayz - basically non-Asian music of all types. So western bands & bands from other places like the UK & Australia & I have 251 tracks on it right now

Japanese Vampire DaddiesšŸ„µ - my Visual Kei playlist LMFAOO it has 268 tracks right now

Tokyo Revengerā€™s VibesšŸ”Ŗ - pretty self explanatory, any & all songs that have a gang vibe & fit in with TR & it has, actually Iā€™m not sure, cause itā€™s on my old account but itā€™s 10 hours long

So what about you guys?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover šŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
ā˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ā˜†
Omg this is my jam *pulls out blackboard*

I have a total of 19 playlists and each is very important as far as Iā€™m concerned. All 19 are very necessary and I shall now be introducing my works of art to you all.

The first 5 playlists are the MAIN MIXES
(Aka Main Mix #1, Main Mix #2ā€¦)
Because I listen to a LOT of songs, having them all shoved in 1 playlist was causing 2 major issues
1. I wasnā€™t listening to the large playlist coz it would never play the songs I wanted to listen to
2. I never listened to other songs because there were so many I didnā€™t want to listen to
So I made 5 smaller playlists each with a set of 200+ different songs from each other. Itā€™s more likely the songs I want will play, but I also get to listen to songs I wouldnā€™t necessarily put on by choice.

Next, we have the 3 CHILL MIXES
They came about because of the same story as the main mixes, but these 3 playlists have the specific purpose of making me feel calm. I usually listen to them when I feel poop mentally or when Iā€™m studying.

So after that, we have the 2 HAPPY MIXES
Same story as before. These two I hardly every listen to but theyā€™re candy pop songs that just make me want to dance and stuff. Theyā€™re really good just Iā€™m never usually in a cheesy enough mood for them rip

To end the mixes, we have 3 SLEEP MIXES
By now you should be able to guess where and why these playlists. I listen to them before bed. Ez

Now here are all the miscellaneous playlists:
Obsessions (ex. Favourites) - for ages this playlist was for the songs I deemed my favourite. Thing is, there were many songs I was obsessed with but wasnā€™t committed enough to call favourites. On the other hand, there were songs I consider my favourite but I wasnā€™t obsessed with. So I switched the playlist to obsessions, so it could accommodate both scenarios better
SONGS OF THE MONTH - exactly what it sounds like. Just any of the proper comebacks of the month so I can make my end of month review
Recommended - again, what it sounds like. Songs recommended to me or I heard clips of and want to hear the whole thing
Songs to make dad listen to - dad likes listening to my kpop with me :3
End of month streaming - okay so like this is a funky one. I have ā€œstreaming goalsā€ which are just for fun where I get all the artists I like/stan you pick, and then try to guess how many streams Iā€™ll have of theirs by the end of each season. If I donā€™t hit the end of month goal, I try to do streaming of those groups all in one go to help the artist each their month goal
Dances - songs Iā€™ve learnt dances to
ITZY - ngl will probably delete soon but like. Itā€™s just all of ITZYā€™s songs lol

Boom. We did it everyone

Naomi

ā¤ VIC10TION ā¤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I have few..

1. STREAMING - new songs I like from recent comebacks
2. VICTON - compilation of VICTON songs including Solo and OSTs
3. VICTON OST - compilation of VICTON / Solo OSTs
4. UP10TION - compilation of UP10TION songs including Solo and OSTs
5. INDONESIA - compilation of local songs ^^
6. Global - english songs from artists around the globe

FIX ON

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Lightiny
Mingi
Seonghwa
Yeosang
I have 7 playlists, all linked. Feel free to check them out.

Resurrection
My rock, metal, and rave playlist.
Currently 175 hours long.

Euphoria
My k-pop and k-rock playlist.
Currently 62 hours long.

Ecstasy
My pop, rap, and alternative playlist.
Currently 47 hours long.

Delusion
My retrowave and synthwave playlist.
Currently 31 hours long.

Escapism
My game and anime soundtrack playlist.
Currently 19 hours long.

Retention
My meditation and subliminals playlist.
Currently 10 hours long.

Transcendence
My Starset discography playlist.
Currently 4 hours long.

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
I have 7 playlists, all linked. Feel free to check them out.

Resurrection
My rock, metal, and rave playlist.
Currently 175 hours long.

Euphoria
My k-pop and k-rock playlist.
Currently 62 hours long.

Ecstasy
My pop, rap, and alternative playlist.
Currently 47 hours long.

Delusion
My retrowave and synthwave playlist.
Currently 31 hours long.

Escapism
My game and anime soundtrack playlist.
Currently 19 hours long.

Retention
My meditation and subliminals playlist.
Currently 10 hours long.

Transcendence
My Starset discography playlist.
Currently 4 hours long.
I admire your dedication and is it okay if I check these out?

person

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dohyun
Keonhee
Joohoney
JinJin
I have 14 public playlists on Spotify (the one that is named :) is on a separate account)

draft work playlist: songs that are popular at work, has mostly pop, rock, rap, hip hop and rnb. 403 songs, 23hrs 44mins long

:) : songs my family likes, mostly pop and old school rnb and rap. 318 songs, 18hrs 42mins long

sh playlist: my sexual/hoe anthems playlist. 70 songs, 4hrs 21 mins long

international (non english): with a few exceptions, my playlist for non english songs (jpop, kpop, italian pop, etc), the start of my 'discover' group of playlists. 159 songs, 9hrs 20mins long

upbeat/club hits:
my upbeat vibes and party playlist. 112 songs, 6hrs 40mins

Roadtrip: my roadtrip playlist, also my gaming playlist (depending on whos around). 282 songs, 16hrs 42mins long

Hip hop/rap: part of my english 'discover and throwback' group. 95 songs, 6hrs 41mins

country: part of my english 'discover and throwback' group. 123 songs, 7hrs 4mins

pop: part of my english 'discover and throwback' group. 148 songs, 8hrs 53mins

rock: part of my english 'discover and throwback' group. 103 songs, 7hrs 21mins

RnB: part of my english 'discover and throwback' group. 99 songs, 6hrs 35mins

chill vibes: my calmer playlist. 99 songs, 5hrs 48mins

Love songs and all those mushy feelings: for when i'm feeling happy and/or loved (has a quote from skz 'side effects' in the about because it somehow fits so well). 214 songs, 12hrs 41mins

heartbreak and the god that is the cat: the cat is my boyfriends and usually keeps me company on the phone because he (my boyfriend) usually forgets i'm there... for when you miss them, even if you're still with them but feel worlds apart. songs to make you think of them, remember them, move on or hold on tight one more time to your favourite memory of them, because sometimes that's all you need (& maybe a cry)

btw the smiley face emoji ones are made with a : and a ) but they autochange to an emoji

sanasideup

divinā€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i just switched from youtube music to spotify, so i'm still building it up, but so far i have 3. i also don't rlly separate them by language, i just mix everything in together lol, except for one that's just english songs but still has kpop artists and such on it

making medusa proud songs w a villain vibe or that make me feel powerful lol. it's 4 hrs 56 mins

my favorite fruit is myself songs that i associate w my queerness, gay love songs, etc. not all of them are canonically gay, just songs that make me think abt my own queerness and such. it's 1hr 20 mins

the torture hour this is songs i hate. i made it to motivate me to work faster (get stuff done, then i can stop the playlist lmao), but now i'm just gonna keep it going every time i hear a song i don't like. it's 2hrs 53 mins

and then i have some i haven't added any songs to yet, including call me tom (goofy/funny songs that aren't meant to be), for the locals (english songs), and i have better taste than gordon ramsay (all time favorites). i'll probably update this sometime in the future lol. my username is mianhajisung is anybody wants to see the playlists

saaylhy

šŸ§£
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i also switched up from youtube music to spotify, so i'm still doing theses playlist:
1. anime ost and openings. to pretend that i'm a badass anime character in my bedroom & to vibe to ost's no one listens to- 2 hours long rn
2. "just pain." for my mental breakdowns :') contains kpop and pop- 2 hours long rn
3. "the quiet kid listens to it" the badass edit audios you find on tiktok kpop and anime edits :p- 2 hours long rn
4. drill fr. i also like french rap !!- 39 min long rn
5. rap us. 35 min long rn
6. and finally, the kpop/ krap / krnb one. 3 hours long rn
i also plan on doing a soft playlist for when i'm working
maybe i'll post the playlist when i'll finish them c:

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
i also switched up from youtube music to spotify, so i'm still doing theses playlist:
1. anime ost and openings. to pretend that i'm a badass anime character in my bedroom & to vibe to ost's no one listens to- 2 hours long rn
2. "just pain." for my mental breakdowns :') contains kpop and pop- 2 hours long rn
3. "the quiet kid listens to it" the badass edit audios you find on tiktok kpop and anime edits :p- 2 hours long rn
4. drill fr. i also like french rap !!- 39 min long rn
5. rap us. 35 min long rn
6. and finally, the kpop/ krap / krnb one. 3 hours long rn
i also plan on doing a soft playlist for when i'm working
maybe i'll post the playlist when i'll finish them c:
I need the link to the ā€œthe quiet kid listens to itā€ playlist šŸ‘€

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
1.) šŸŽ€- sister slayers: music for pretty girls, by pretty girls. fun upbeat gg songs or just gg songs that i love
has 388 songs and is 22 hrs longs

2.) šŸ„½- mansplain, manipulate, malewife. bg songs i like. rarely update because i just forget lmao
boy group playlist: has 139 songs and is 7hrs and 30mings long.

3.) šŸŒ™- dreamy playlist. has 86 songs and is 4 hrs and 56 mings long
kpop songs that sound dreamy and have a fantasy vibe to them (my personal favorite playlist)

4.) āœļøšŸ“š- studying playlist, 38 songs 2 hr 4 mins long
to use whenever I'm working or studying

5.) šŸ°- quirky kpop songs 25 songs 1 hr 22 mins
i love quirky kpop songs and concepts

6.) šŸ¦·- #mecore #yass 38 songs, 1 hr 57 min

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
Itā€™s simple, really. If you have Spotify and make playlists, tell me about them lol.

How many do you have?
What are they called?
What kind of music/groups are on them?
How many songs do you currently have on them?

Hereā€™s mine, for an example.

I currently have 5 playlists.

WOMENšŸ˜ - all my favorite Kpop girl groups/soloists songs & I have 926 tracks on it right now

Pretty BoysšŸ¤© - all my favorite Kpop boy groups/soloists songs & I have 757 tracks on it right now

Mood 4 Dayz - basically non-Asian music of all types. So western bands & bands from other places like the UK & Australia & I have 251 tracks on it right now

Japanese Vampire DaddiesšŸ„µ - my Visual Kei playlist LMFAOO it has 268 tracks right now

Tokyo Revengerā€™s VibesšŸ”Ŗ - pretty self explanatory, any & all songs that have a gang vibe & fit in with TR & it has, actually Iā€™m not sure, cause itā€™s on my old account but itā€™s 10 hours long

So what about you guys?
Iā€™ve added a couple playlists since this and I also deleted the Vkei one cause Iā€™m going to redo it.

New playlists:

Disassociating in the Backrooms- songs that give that ā€œbackroomsā€ ā€œliminal spaceā€ vibe. Itā€™s currently 8 hours & 20 minutes long

dreaming of; japan- this is probably where Iā€™ll put anime type music/kawaii type songs. Right now itā€™s, 1 hour & 29 minutes long cause I just made it today

Battle Royale- this is my playlist based off the Japanese movie, Battle Royale. It will feature songs that I feel fit the whole BR concept. I also made this today so right now itā€™s 1 hour & 35 minutes long.

Playlists Iā€™ve made that donā€™t have songs yet:

Kawaii Girls- this will be my female J-pop bands/groups/soloists etc

Kawaii Boyz- this will be my male J-pop bands/groups/soloists etc

Elfcore- this will be a playlist filled with Celtic music & any other songs that make me feel like Iā€™m a elf living in a little mushroom in a rainy forest

Late Night Vibes- pretty self explanatory. Songs that give that ā€œafter midnightā€ vibe

I will probably add more eventually lol

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
1.) šŸŽ€- sister slayers: music for pretty girls, by pretty girls. fun upbeat gg songs or just gg songs that i love
has 388 songs and is 22 hrs longs

2.) šŸ„½- mansplain, manipulate, malewife. bg songs i like. rarely update because i just forget lmao
boy group playlist: has 139 songs and is 7hrs and 30mings long.

3.) šŸŒ™- dreamy playlist. has 86 songs and is 4 hrs and 56 mings long
kpop songs that sound dreamy and have a fantasy vibe to them (my personal favorite playlist)

4.) āœšŸ“š- studying playlist, 38 songs 2 hr 4 mins long
to use whenever I'm working or studying

5.) šŸ°- quirky kpop songs 25 songs 1 hr 22 mins
i love quirky kpop songs and concepts

6.) šŸ¦·- #mecore #yass 38 songs, 1 hr 57 min
I absolutely love your GG playlist, it was honestly what inspired me to create my own GG playlist & playlists in general, cause I usually just have all the songs in the likes lol so thank you for this! <3

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

saaylhy

šŸ§£
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
update:
dreamcore playlist. 1h long. i rlly love this playlist and the vibes it gives me. i usually work or read with that playlist (you can find the same plalyist without the kpop songs in youtube)
boygroup playlist. 6h long. i'm more a gg stan than a bg stan tho
girlgroup playlist. 10h long. lol i'm sure i forgot some songs in it
also i updated the rap us and drill fr playlist, now they are 1h and 2h long
"bc you had a gacha phase" if you know, you know :v

Last edited:

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
just a random playlist
full of songs i like from all genres its rlly random
Songs that make me feel like a badass villain
one of my fav playlists of all time
fantasy
full of songs that feel dreamy
POV: You're the main character
songs that make me feel confident and like main character
POV: You're in an action movie
a lot of fast paced songs
kpop good vibes
full of kpop songs that make me feel happy and also one of my fav playlists
Kpop Halloween Vibes
kpop songs that are creepy and that i usually listen to on halloween
iconic kpop songs
full of kpop songs that are iconic and legendary
Energetic/Workout Kpop Playlist
full of songs i listen to when i go on a jog or walk
retro vibes
retro stuff
chill playlist
MY FAV PLAYLIST
fav kpop b-sides
full of my all time fav b-sides
royalty vibes
full of bright and dark royalty
fancy kpop songs
kpop songs that make me feel f a n c y
Spring Vibess
songs i listen to mostly in the spring

izyun

love nana šŸ’
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
āœ§ Byul āœ§
āœ§ Lily āœ§
āœ§ Sulli āœ§
i have 13 but ill share the ones i have public
1.Twice 164 songs 9 hrs a playlist of all twice songs that arent in order
2.Lovely 56 songs 2 hr 55 mins just a playlist with really good songs
3.Hard Slaps 163 songs 8 hr 30 mins very VERY good songs
4.Hard Slaps but Harder 237 songs 13 hr my full kpop playlist with all my fave songs
5. SOUR (debut-now) (fictional group) 2 songs 7 min a playlist for a fake kpop group called sour