Songs that you didn't like at first

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

β˜•οΈπŸ«–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Ring Ding Dong by SHINee... I think it's because I never listened to the whole song before and just didn't really care for it, but now thanks to TikTok, I like the song πŸ‘

Sticker by nct, Favorite by nct, and next level by Γ¦spa

it took me forever to like sticker but here I am listening to it almost everyday
Favorite didn’t take to long for me to like but the first listen was rough
I didn’t listen to next level fully until like 2 months after it came out O.O but thank you father for forcing me to listen to it almost everyday

LEMON - η±³ζ΄₯ηŽ„εΈ«
Grrr μ΄λŸ‰μ˜ 법칙 - Stray Kids
DALLA DALLA (달라달라) - ITZY

I think that's about it-
Dude lemon is literally such a good song omg

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i didn't like uh-oh by (g)i-dle at first. i felt it wasn't really my style, i didn't like the outfits, and i just overall was not impressed. it didn't listen to it after the first couple of listens, but then over a year after it came out, i listened to it, and i fell in love! it's one of my favorite (g)i-dle songs now, and i am in love with the lyrics. they're so... savage, ig?

It's so good, I love it so much- Yonezu Kenshi is a great artist though, his songs are ~ amazing ~
omg finally someone else who listens to Kenshi!?!?!?

sooo_luckyπŸ€

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Sunoo
I have a feeling I'ma get bashed...
But when I first got into Kpop a year ago... I only liked BLACKPINK... And hated Dynamite. I feel so bad, cause they are one of my favs now.