Shower thoughts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

emoyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Overload
Gunil
L
how did we stick to a specific language (e.g. English) and get this far? Also, what if we still talked like we were in the 1700s-1800s?

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
There are many mythologies that insinuate that the Earth is flat - while the NASA kinda affirms that the Earth is well - a globe ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So.. who is right? I mean.. personality, I think that the former is likely right because they likely didn't have any "gains" per se ; - by scripting a certain "propaganda" of sorts - if that makes sense.

iiserene

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
i sometimes wonder what other people imagine in their heads when reading books.
especially books that are more popular.
because everyone has their own way of looking at the characters, and I'm sure the setting looks very different as well
take Twilight for instance, I have read those books so many times that I have this permanent vision in my head (they don't look anything like the movies my brain wont adapt to change since I read the books before I watched the movies). so I wonder what other people view the books as

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i sometimes wonder what other people imagine in their heads when reading books.
especially books that are more popular.
because everyone has their own way of looking at the characters, and I'm sure the setting looks very different as well
take Twilight for instance, I have read those books so many times that I have this permanent vision in my head (they don't look anything like the movies my brain wont adapt to change since I read the books before I watched the movies). so I wonder what other people view the books as

HeartsFor.. Can I ask you something.. if you don't mind ?

PhantomLee

Kpop Rookie
Espeon
BT21
what if the world was ending and we had no idea?