Short anime recs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

I've been watching a lot of anime recently and I want some good recs but I don't wanna watch like 4 seasons of one show. So if there's like 2 or less seasons that you'd wanna rec please do I need new shows to watch.

C

ChocolateChim

Devilman crybaby
Banana Fish
Tsrune
Clannad and the after story
Balance Unlimited (it's started like 7 months ago)

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Yuri on ice
ouran high school host club (it’s 24 eps but you can get it done easily took me 3 days surpassingly)

there’s also the love love series where school idol project is 13 eps and so is sunshine. But they’re different groups and their making a third installment for the next band which will probably be short too.

the other anime I’m watching is Jojo and that’s super long don’t recommend at all in this case

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
what are your anime preferences? i don't generally like giving out recs without having some idea of what they like. lol

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
I personally like the intriguing ones like JoJo or Darling In The Franxx
lol kinda vague but let me think....

akatsuki no yona // yona of the dawn [24 ep] (action / adventure / comedy / fantasy / romance / shoujo)
princess yona is chased out of her castle after her father's murder, and must now go on a quest with her childhood friend to find the 4 descendants of the legendary dragons that founded her kingdom so that she can reclaim her throne.

mob psycho 100 [12 ep, second season with 13 ep] (action / slice of life / supernatural / comedy)
mob is an 8th grader with psychic powers who uses these powers to help con man psychic reigen exorcise spirits, but if his emotions run berserk it could trigger a cataclysmic event. the countdown has started.

rolling☆girls // the rolling girls [12ep] (action / adventure / slice of life / super power)
nozomi is a regular girl who has taken it upon herself to go out and fulfill the requests for help sent to her injured friend masami, a 'best' (someone with incredible super powers). she is joined by new friends who help her settle disputes and discover the secret behind the heart-shaped stones they keep finding.

i might also recommend bungou stray dogs, durarara!!, galilei donna, kekkai sensen, and kuromukuro. i didn't include them bc while looking episode and genre info i noticed the rating for them is pretty high (R), although i personally don't recall the violence being too bad in durarara!! nor galilei donna.

hopefully one of these catches your eye!

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
the disastrous life of saiki k! i mean it's not that short but it is more of an humor anime that you don't really feel pushed to finish