Short anime recs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

<div class="bbWrapper">I've been watching a lot of anime recently and I want some good recs but I don't wanna watch like 4 seasons of one show. So if there's like 2 or less seasons that you'd wanna rec please do I need new shows to watch.</div>

C

ChocolateChim

<div class="bbWrapper">Devilman crybaby <br /> Banana Fish<br /> Tsrune<br /> Clannad and the after story <br /> Balance Unlimited (it's started like 7 months ago)</div>

D

Dremes

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/forums/goto/post?id=205478" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-205478">ChocolateChim said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Devilman crybaby<br /> Banana Fish<br /> Tsrune<br /> Clannad and the after story<br /> Balance Unlimited (it's started like 7 months ago) </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I've seen DMCB on Netflix! I'll look into the others, thank youuu.</div>

stanloona

Band Manager
Website
iloveyasuho.carrd.co
Chan
Jihyo
Eunbi
Lee Know
Yuri on ice
ouran high school host club (it’s 24 eps but you can get it done easily took me 3 days surpassingly)

there’s also the love love series where school idol project is 13 eps and so is sunshine. But they’re different groups and their making a third installment for the next band which will probably be short too.

the other anime I’m watching is Jojo and that’s super long don’t recommend at all in this case

D

Dremes

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/forums/goto/post?id=205488" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-205488">OppaIsTrash said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> what are your anime preferences? i don't generally like giving out recs without having some idea of what they like. lol </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I personally like the intriguing ones like JoJo or Darling In The Franxx</div>

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Stan
Website
twitter.com
Go Won
Wonho
Jun
Yeojin
I personally like the intriguing ones like JoJo or Darling In The Franxx
lol kinda vague but let me think....

akatsuki no yona // yona of the dawn [24 ep] (action / adventure / comedy / fantasy / romance / shoujo)
princess yona is chased out of her castle after her father's murder, and must now go on a quest with her childhood friend to find the 4 descendants of the legendary dragons that founded her kingdom so that she can reclaim her throne.

mob psycho 100 [12 ep, second season with 13 ep] (action / slice of life / supernatural / comedy)
mob is an 8th grader with psychic powers who uses these powers to help con man psychic reigen exorcise spirits, but if his emotions run berserk it could trigger a cataclysmic event. the countdown has started.

rolling☆girls // the rolling girls [12ep] (action / adventure / slice of life / super power)
nozomi is a regular girl who has taken it upon herself to go out and fulfill the requests for help sent to her injured friend masami, a 'best' (someone with incredible super powers). she is joined by new friends who help her settle disputes and discover the secret behind the heart-shaped stones they keep finding.

i might also recommend bungou stray dogs, durarara!!, galilei donna, kekkai sensen, and kuromukuro. i didn't include them bc while looking episode and genre info i noticed the rating for them is pretty high (R), although i personally don't recall the violence being too bad in durarara!! nor galilei donna.

hopefully one of these catches your eye!

D

Dremes

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/forums/goto/post?id=207034" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-207034">nessaovo said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> the disastrous life of saiki k! i mean it's not that short but it is more of an humor anime that you don't really feel pushed to finish </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I've actually just finished this series recently!</div>