School talk

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
i used to do choir but it sucked and i had more friends in band
ive only been playing the baritone for like 6 months and yet i’m the best out of the section?? 😭😭
thats awesome! one of my friends does orchestra (yes ik its not the same thing), and shes pretty good too!
ig some people just click with instruments better than others 🤷‍♀️

Seungmins_cheesecake

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Nachimbong
senior year fucking sucks.
why? girl lemme tell you....
1. all my friends dropped me
2. my bf cheated w/ my best friend
3. I'm a fucking druggie
4. life sucks as a whole
Oh love, i'm so sorry to hear that... do you think you can talk to someone about it?
If not... that's okay~ But I recommend talking to someone about it. Stay strong, little one🫰

ivediveyyy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kim Dayeon
Love Dive
Orbit Crown
Leeseo
idk if its bad to say this but my school is really.. ghetto? idk and the pipes are dripping + its rlly run down and they've been talking abut renovating it for years, and all the other high schools except mine have been renovated and its actually falling apart and it looks disgusting, it stink and I hate this school sm, and its overcrowded too

Seungmins_cheesecake

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Nachimbong
idk if its bad to say this but my school is really.. ghetto? idk and the pipes are dripping + its rlly run down and they've been talking abut renovating it for years, and all the other high schools except mine have been renovated and its actually falling apart and it looks disgusting, it stink and I hate this school sm, and its overcrowded too
Tbh, my school is kinda the same... like, it's really old and run down and my mum actually graduated from the school in 2012 so... yeah...my school is old-

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
im failing some classes

and not cause I'm stupid but because I PROCRASTINATE and do other stuff in class
it's 10th grade
i need to get my shit together
I was appointed ambassador for my school's recognized film program because of my passion and natural talent for it (and cause I've done many interviews representing my school)

I'm a fucking ambassador
I can't fail
i cant disappoint

I need to get my shit together because i am a model student so i need to act like such

claretters

Kpop Amateur
Credits
im failing some classes

and not cause I'm stupid but because I PROCRASTINATE and do other stuff in class
it's 10th grade
i need to get my shit together
I was appointed ambassador for my school's recognized film program because of my passion and natural talent for it (and cause I've done many interviews representing my school)

I'm a fucking ambassador
I can't fail
i cant disappoint
Of course, I'll do my best, but it's so hard when there are so many thongs on my plate right now. I have so many different tasks to do, and each of them takes a lot of time. The time I don't have/ Especially stressed I am when I have to write a few papers and with a very limited amount of time. I think I will use the help of https://edubirdie.com/essay-writers-for-hire because I can't do everything myself, and that service I've used a few times before, and it has never let me down yet. I think it's the best option because I'll save some time on that essay and will be able to work on something else.

I need to get my shit together because i am a model student so i need to act like such
Oh, I understand you so much. I'm in a similar situation now. I have a lot of courses, and I also became a member or the student council, which takes a lot of time. And I just don't have enough resources for all those things. I don't have enough time or power, and because my grades are worse now, I don't have motivation.
But it's life; things like this happen, and it's certainly possible to improve the situation. This weekend I'll just do nothing and spend days doing something I like to get rest and reduce stress, and from Monday, I'm starting to do everything possible to get better with my studies.
And I wish you luck and strength to overcome all your difficulties.