School talk

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seungmins_cheesecake

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Nachimbong
Hey Loves~ This is where you can talk about school, what you did, what you struggle with in school, etc.
( i'm currently making this in 3 period lol ) So far, it's been almost 3 weeks of me being in school, and i'm doing good~
Although I do bad in math, things have been going good. ( kinda ready for it to be a break again lol )

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
i had a spanish test today, more spanish tests tomorrow and friday, a math test tomorrow, a science test on one of those days i think, and so much band stuff 😭

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
frl i miss learning the alphabet and eating my goldfish for the 10 minute snack break :rolleyes:💅
oh and i also had after school jazz band practice today and practice in the morning for the next 2 days + a band concert type thing on friday and i have to memorize the songs for that AND practice the jazz song while i play 2 different instruments (baritone in concert band and trombone in jazz band) 😭
being a musically talented child is hard 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
oh and i also had after school jazz band practice today and practice in the morning for the next 2 days + a band concert type thing on friday and i have to memorize the songs for that AND practice the jazz song while i play 2 different instruments (baritone in concert band and trombone in jazz band) 😭
being a musically talented child is hard 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
I do choir but only bc its an easy A
I also don't have enough brain cells do play an instrument so I'm surprised u can do that and more :0

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
I do choir but only bc its an easy A
I also don't have enough brain cells do play an instrument so I'm surprised u can do that and more :0
i used to do choir but it sucked and i had more friends in band
ive only been playing the baritone for like 6 months and yet i’m the best out of the section?? 😭😭