School talk

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
im failing some classes

and not cause I'm stupid but because I PROCRASTINATE and do other stuff in class
it's 10th grade
i need to get my shit together
I was appointed ambassador for my school's recognized film program because of my passion and natural talent for it (and cause I've done many interviews representing my school)

I'm a fucking ambassador
I can't fail
i cant disappoint

I need to get my shit together because i am a model student so i need to act like such
Same

Oh, I understand you so much. I'm in a similar situation now. I have a lot of courses, and I also became a member or the student council, which takes a lot of time. And I just don't have enough resources for all those things. I don't have enough time or power, and because my grades are worse now, I don't have motivation.
But it's life; things like this happen, and it's certainly possible to improve the situation. This weekend I'll just do nothing and spend days doing something I like to get rest and reduce stress, and from Monday, I'm starting to do everything possible to get better with my studies.
And I wish you luck and strength to overcome all your difficulties.
true
life is life and theres nothing we can do except go forward
good luck to you too

RobertHolland

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You're welcome! Definitely find a planner that resonates with you; some folks swear by digital apps because they send reminders. Personally, I use a bullet journalโ€”it's flexible and lets me be creative, which makes me more likely to use it regularly. By the way, for your math struggles, have you ever tried using online tools? There's a great Percentage Decrease Calculator that could help simplify those confusing assignments. I also recommend Khan Academy videosโ€”they're super helpful for breaking down complex concepts. Don't give up; you've got this

Last edited:

kobnlett

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I have an exam next week, but I didnt start studying

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Well I don't like some teachers in my school. I have a mock exam tomorrow and well I don't know what to do. School life is easy and difficult

Credits
I have mock tomorrow and I have literally read nothing, I hope I don't fail.
It's not easy I have been having mock non stop due to my class, I would later faint for being overworked one day