Red Velvet "Feel My Rhythm" reaches #1 on iTunes album charts in 30 countries

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

luvholic

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Isa
Winter
Karina
SinB
1647914569-12c69f0ed42cc18c1ab68cdc3c271ff1128e6f2ed7a728ef5627794ec01b2c90.JPG

Red Velvet have successfully ranked on iTunes charts around the world, achieving great results with their latest album released on March 21 KST!

The group's long-awaited fifth mini album 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' debuted straight at #1 on the worldwide iTunes album chart and entered the European iTunes album chart at #6. Additionally, the album reached #1 on iTunes 'Top Album' charts in a total of 30 countries, including Brazil, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and more. It also ranked among the top 10 on iTunes album chart in Chile, Japan, Norway, Russia, Spain, Canada, Poland, United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany, and more as of March 22 KST.

Meanwhile, the album's lead single, "Feel My Rhythm", debuted on the worldwide iTunes song chart at #42. In addition, the track reached #1 on iTunes 'Top Song' chart in a total of seven countries, including Malaysia, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, and Thailand. It also ranked among the top 10 on iTunes song charts in Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil, and more, as of March 22 KST.

(information found on www.allkpop.com)